Impressive

I would totally make a family member be available to drive me from park to park.

2 Likes

I donā€™t know them personally to know if they would be the shoving types & Iā€™ve not done a HS rope drop since our trip in April 2016 so I havenā€™t ever witnessed the rush to SDD. But I do know that these 2 have done the challenge many times & as well as practice runs leading up to their attempts so I usually like to believe that they just know where/how to be to be able to navigate that crowd.

1 Like

It just seems crazy to me to think anyone did 3 attractions at mk, traveled to HS, went through security, and made it on SDD in 55 minutes total.

4 Likes

Good Luck @cjandres canā€™t wait to hear how it goes!

2 Likes

It is definitely incredible & NOT a typical guest experience, to be sure.

3 Likes

Watching Twitter that day was a blast! Couldnā€™t wait to wake up the next morning to see who completed it.

2 Likes

I personally know the people who have done this and I tend to believe them.

Actually they didnā€™t do it for charity they did it for publicity. Secondly, I highly doubt they cut any lines.

Current ride closures are WDW train, Wildlife Express Train, and Tomorrowland Speedway.

I run these challenges and I understand how many people donā€™t find them fun. However, I love the challenge and testing my knowledge and endurance.

1 Like

Hey missoverexcited, I donā€™t think there was anything fishy here. I wish I could say otherwise :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not necessary to shove and push. I have made it from MK at 8 to front of HS pack at 8:20 with no pushing and shoving. You just need to observe and know what you are doing. Often HS keeps the initial crowds lined up in the middle of the entrance. They then uncover and open up tapstiles on the left and you can walk right up and be in front. Not one push or shove.

1 Like

If itā€™s good enough for you, itā€™s good enough for me. Iā€™ll never try it so itā€™s no skin off my nose!

1 Like

I bet they parked at Contemporary.

Their last ride was 7 Dwarves that they got in line for at 2 am just as park was gonna close. That is part of the 18th hour. DHS also typically opens before official park opening time. Likely that is the other part of the 18th hour. Regardless, it sounds exhausting, amazing and fun!!