I’m hugely disappointed in the way all of this reopening communications have gone down from Disney. I feel like with so much time to plan this all out, they really could be communicating more with how things are going to be handled.
I have an august trip booked with me and my daughter. I have an annual pass and hers currently was up for renewal this month. Because it was going to be our only trip until next year, I wasn’t planning on renewing it. At the time I chose to get a refund for her days because of my plans not to renew ( I haven’t actually GOT the refund, just called to have them submit the form). Well now, I don’t even know if I can get a ticket for her in august. And I don’t even know if technically her pass would have been extended to include august and our trip dates. And I don’t even know if I can have them discard my request to cancel her AP because I think it was a “final” decision.
Also, what about those with reservations for dining inside the parks? No park hopping anymore? No fast passes? I don’t even know if I will be able to reserve a park with my daughter if she doesn’t have a ticket.
Its obviously looking more and more like this trip isn’t going to happen for us. Which is frustrating because like alot of people, this will be my second cancellation. Its going to be alot of tears from an already stressed out 6 year old. And now I can’t even look ahead to rebook.
I’m not so upset about the park hours, the masks and the park reservations… I figured that would be coming. I’m more upset about the lack of communication as to how all those people left in limbo are going to be. I’m sure you all are too. From what I gather, calling Disney hasn’t offered much either, as cast members have little information as well.
Has anyone had any luck getting their questions answered?
I feel like I’m in purgatory…anyone joining me??