I'm doing each of you a huge favor

Wow this is a dream come true. I have never been able to go to Disney without little kids, but if you are paying, and I don’t have to feel guilty, I am getting my Sister and we are taking an adult trip. I don’t even care what we do as long as no one is whining or complaining and I can try at least one sit down service without feeling guilty about not doing a character meal.

3 Likes

So exciting! Thanks! I’m checking into the Beach Club, going to Beaches & Cream to get some sustenance, then off to Animal Kingdom (unless the temperature is above 90, then it’s Epcot for me). At AK I would hit FOP again since I’ve only done it once, then do the Festival of the Lion King package with the personalized safari and dinner at Tiffins. That should cover the first day!

2 Likes

:grinning:

If I could wait until Sunday…I mean c’mon have a heart…Check in early at BLT - biggest room they’ve got - head straight to Cali Grill Brunch and and then take a pool break; then after food coma wears off, walk to MK and ride Splash Mountain, then later that evening get some pixie dust and watch HEA from ToTWL (or buy a DVC member a drink or two to take us up) :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:rofl: y’all are funny

I will take you!

2 Likes

You’re on and thanks…and maybe we could take @Dad_of_twin_girls and I’ll buy him a drink too, since he is paying for everything else

2 Likes

This thread is a nest of lies and heartbreak.

2 Likes

I think you meant hopes and dreams °o°

4 Likes

Since I’m paying, I want to know what the first thing you are going to do is though. That’s what makes it worth it to me. I can’t just pay and not get what I’m asking for. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s SO generous. Maybe I’ll repay you by sending you on another Disney trip next year! :slight_smile:

1 Like

It would have to be opening ceremonies at MK, for the first thing I would do. That way I have the rest of the day to enjoy.

1 Like

Geez thanks! I’m in for a stay at BLT with a nice theme park view. I’d go grab a mint chocolate chip ice cream sandwich on Main Street and then head straight to Splash Mountain!

1 Like

So generous of you!!
I’ll be bringing my children and a few close friends and we will be staying in a bungalow at the Poly. After checking in we will hop the boat to MK for our VIP tour.

1 Like

I GUESS WHAT TIME YOU GET CHECKED IN :grinning:
WE GET THERE AFTER DARK FROM SEATTLE AROUND 8 PM
So we take the Monorail one that goes to the 3 resorts poly ,gf and cp then the one to Epcot LOOKS REAL COOL AT NIGHT FROM THE MONORAIL GOING THRU THE PARK THEN BACK TO THE 3 RESORT MONORAIL GRAB A BIT TO EAT SIT ON BEACH A GF OR POLY. RESORT WATCH THE ELEC. WATER LIGHT PARAIDE ON BAY LAKE THEN THE FIRE WORKS OVER MAGIC KINGDOM ,:yum:

2 Likes

LIES LIES LIES
It is 3 am and I just got back I tried to check in YOU never PAID the credit card # is fake and I spent 2 hours talking to the police. I was all most arrested for credit card fraud. Now my kids are mad at me and DW is threatening divorcee.
THANKS FOR NOTHING. :rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
Just so you know they want to question you, and they are trying to get in touch with Len to find your real name.
:stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::crazy_face::grin::joy::rofl:

4 Likes

Ryan you think too hard about things.

1 Like

Hmm. You might be right. I’ll have to ponder that for a while…

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I would call 3 friends that I do a girls trip with every year, give them your CC, and tell them to meet me in Orlando. We’d stay at the Poly so we can have extra Dole Whip. After dropping our bags, we’d go to MK, get a photo in front of the castle, and then ride PPF since I haven’t gotten to do it yet. (Do we get FPs too?) :smile: Oh and I want ooey gooey cake at LTT. Since you’re footing the bill, we’ll have dinner there.

1st thing in the other 3 parks…
HS - We’d run around the park getting all the Star Wars photos we can handle (including the Launch Bay characters, but also in front of the AT-AT and other stuff). It poured the day we were there, so I didn’t get to wear my SW ears and it really bummed me out.
EP - Choza de Margarita
AK - FOP, again assuming FP or a magically low line so I can enjoy the queue. Then the blueberry mousse at Satuli.

2 Likes