I'm doing each of you a huge favor

I think you must have mis-read.

This means you’ll have to make it to Alaska on time before they leave.

I told him we will meet there he seemed fine with that as well as others. I think you miss read.

No, no, no. Thats just my credit card info. You can start from wherever you are.

1 Like

Oh. Okay. Well, why didn’t you say so in the first place! Because instead of booking anything using your credit card, I decided to just use your credit card to buy myself a car. (Don’t worry, I bought a used one off a lease, not brand new. I thought that would be presumptuous.)

2 Likes

Oh, its real. Just use the card info I posted.

Its 456.

1 Like

I want to check into the Poly with Dining Plan then go to Splash Mountain during the Fireworks :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I put in the #'s and it is coming up invalid, why is that.

1 Like

That might be a mistake. For our last WDW visit, we had the option of leaving our 13 month old at home with my in-laws or taking him with. We went back and forth but ultimately decided to take him with. He loved WDW and my wife and I loved seeing his reactions to rides and character meet and greets. He normally doesn’t go to strangers, but went right up to all the characters (even got kisses on the forehead from 3 princesses). i suppose every kid is different, but I wouldn’t dismiss bring a little one.

1 Like

Probably Disney’s IT again. Call them and tell them you need fp for your aggravation.

2 Likes

I was able to use mine ok to hold the room but if this is not real I’m out the cost of 2 nights and I don’t have the money for that.

1 Like

I think it would be AMAZING to bring her. She is the BEST baby and so cooperative. If I had to choose a baby to bring, it would be her.

However, we’re going in May and just bringing our 2 older boys to really focus on them and go go go (no diaper/bottle stops). I suppose it’s partially for selfish reasons (I dont want the extra stroller, extra bags, extra time a baby needs, and 7,4,1 is a lot to handle on any vacation) and for my sons to get special time with mom & dad. She’ll get a special Princess trip with us in a few years. I am all for bringing little ones, but it sounds like HARD WORK! :slight_smile: Respect to those who do it!

1 Like

Ok we need to leave now to get there by 5 pm. Here is my res # 12361462 if you could call and straighten the payment I would appreciate it.

3 Likes

I called the Disney cast member and she said all was straightened out. You’re good to go!

1 Like

So first first first I am renting a sea raycer and cruising around bay lake and seven seas lagoon, stopping at geyser point for snacks and a beverage.

Then I’m heading to AK and hitting the Safari :heart:

4 Likes

To those who are worried about the credit card - don’t be. It’ll work. But I would like to point out that I need to get my money’s worth, so let me know what you want to do first!

1 Like

I’m willing to drive myself. I will meet you at the tapsties if that helps you.

My family and I want breakfast at Crystal Palace please and then head right over to 7DMT.

(We’re a simple lot.)

2 Likes

Well, I’m boring so the first thing I want to do is find my room at the Poly and unpack. Then I want to go to MK and ride space mountain! My all time favorite. Then I want to go find a dole whip :slight_smile:

2 Likes

OK, I just called DD20 and she is getting on a flight to MCO right now, I’m heading to my flight as soon as I finish typing. I used my airlines miles to save you $$$, @Dad_of_twin_girls °o° (now that I know how to do the Mickey emoji!)
DD20 and I meet up at MK on Main Street and head straight to Crystal Palace to hug Pooh, Eeyore, Tigger, and Piglet.

2 Likes

Thanks for saving me the $$$! This is really starting to pile up on my finances. Luckily, my uncle is Jeff Bezos and my uncle in law is Bill Gates. .:):rofl:

1 Like