I'm doing each of you a huge favor

I’m taking you to Disney World with me. We are leaving today. If you want, you can bring your family too. All the bills are on me (but let’s keep it within reason, please!) All I want to know is what is the first thing you will want to do when you get there. It can be with your family or without. Since I am so nice, I ask if the first thing you want to do is at a resort, that’s fine and let me know that, but please let me know what the first thing you would do in the parks also. Since I am so nice, I will let you choose the park, but you can tell me each park if you want.

I’ll go first. I didn’t get to get a kitchen sink on Main Street in Magic Kingdom, so I’ll get one of those and split it with my kids. I may even get two! :):grin:

6 Likes

Oh thank you so much I was able to book a 2 night stay at WL for tonight and tomorrow as well as a ADR at CG for 5 at 7 pm. We will be there by 5 pm can’t wait to see you. All i need is your credit card #'s to pay for everything. My DW and kids are so excited, thank you once again you are a wonderful person.

6 Likes

What’s our flight? I’ll be ready in about an hour.

4 Likes

What are you going to do? Who all is coming with you?

Just me. I’ll figure out the details on the plane, but right now headin’ straight for the bakery to get a jumbo chocolate chip mickey cookie.

3 Likes

Sweeeeeeeeeeeet! I’m bring my family (husband, 2 sons 4 & 7 and my daughter 1. I wouldn’t normally bring a 1 year old, but you’re paying, so I’m bringing her!). After I set down my bags in my room, I’m heading to Magic Kingdom and taking a picture of all 5 of us, wearing Mickey ears, in front of the castle, then heading to Splash Mountain.

2 Likes
  1. Park
  2. Wait for Tram
  3. Ride Tram.
  4. Go through security
  5. Wait for monorail.
  6. Ride monorail.
  7. Head straight for Tomorrowland!

That’s one thing. Right?

4 Likes

I have to fly first class, you know, and I’m all out of frequent flier points. :grin:
The kids are okay in economy plus, though.:rofl:
After a Minnie Van picks us up from MCO, we’re going straight to AK to ride FOP because we’ve never been on it.

4 Likes

Well, yes. But what would you do in Tomorrowland? Is there a particular ride?

Wow. Thank you.

First thing I would do is set up my room for the stay. This way I can relax for my trip.

After that, my first day will be spent in the Magic Kingdom. Probably run for Peter Pan at rope drop. My first purcahse at the parks would either be a dole whip from Aloha Island or Tink’s Pixie Dusted COne from Storybrook Treats.

2 Likes

That’s where things get tricky. I mean, Space Mountain. But that isn’t necessarily the first thing I’d do. I might do People Mover first instead, to set the mood. One of those, I guess.

2 Likes

This would be my first thing in AK, because we have never been on it FOP either.

1 Like

I would say we should all go on it together, but I’m not even sure how it works! (And don’t tell me if you know, I’m assiduously avoiding any spoilers). But thank you for buying us all drinks at Pongu Pongu afterwards.:+1:

2 Likes

Just so I don’t have to go pay for everybody’s card, I’ll just post it here so everyone can just use this.

It’s 1234 5678 9012 3456
Exp 11/22

If they ask for a billing address it’s
12 Alaska Road,
Alaska 11223

4 Likes

Oh, man. That causes a problem. I didn’t know we’d have to start from Alaska. I guess I’m out.

1 Like

They want the code on the back.

4 Likes

waiiiit I’m starting to think this is one of those “hypothetical” posts…

…we’re not actually going are we? :frowning:

7 Likes

Don’t be silly. If he had meant it to be hypothetical, he would have said so. I’m sure of it.

4 Likes

I hope It’s real I just book a 2 night stay.

2 Likes

I’m taking myself and DD10. We are going to Caribbean Beach resort and finding a hammock so DD10 will quit asking for a quick trip to hang in them. Then we are going to HS and riding Tower of Terror since she FINALLY grew. Poor kid is shorter than some 2nd graders :joy::rofl:

2 Likes