I'm back and hopefully I'll be going back to the World this year

download
They look so happy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::rofl::rofl::rofl:

17 Likes

Please don’t post any more of my onlyfans content here :rofl:

17 Likes

:scream: Sorry! Maybe I should have blurred it! :laughing:

10 Likes

Yes. You did.

5 Likes

Welcome back! It’s so nice to see … my … avatar again! :rofl:

Side note: I can’t believe December is only 6 months away. :flushed: Time marches on.

11 Likes

“Our” avatar. It’s part of the collective

8 Likes

Indeed. The argument could be made that you are the embodiment of all our hopes, dreams, and aspirations.

11 Likes

Sounds a lot better than “some internet weirdo stole our pictures and turned them into a monster”

10 Likes

Merlock

5 Likes

I can’t believe it’s been seven months.

And check this out if you have some flexibility in your dates. You don’t actually have to be a homeschooler to use it and the rates are extremely good, as are the add ons and private parties.

Disney World - Traveling Homeschoolers

Group Event – Toy Story Land!

Wednesday, November 30, (11:00 pm to 2:00 am, timing may change)

Join us for our private group party in Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios! We’ll enjoy snacks, drinks, music, and exclusive access to Toy Story Mania or Slinky Dog Dash. (Or both, if we have enough travelers, so share our trip with other homeschoolers!)

This event is included in the price of your ticket , and a park reservation is not required. (You won’t have to use a day on your ticket to attend our group event.)

However, you must provide your own transportation (car, Uber, Lyft, taxi, etc.) to and from the party. Disney transportation won’t be available, even if you’re staying at a Disney resort. (Please opt out of the event if you’re not able to provide your own transportation.)

7 Likes

Good to see you back!

3 Likes

Let’s not get carried away.

3 Likes

Welcome back!

There’s a Genie thread, because of course there is, and it has like 20 bagillion comments on it, because of course it does. :sweat_smile: Read the first post, then skip to the bottom and read the last 10 days or so. Everything in the early thread replies is now horribly obsolete.
DH and I are going early Dec with another couple for a long weekend. It’s one of my favorite times to visit

8 Likes

Exactly what i did!

7 Likes

This is exactly when we are planning to go…. Very tempting!

5 Likes

And I’m relying on @Wahoohokie. :joy:

6 Likes

Maybe. Solo trips are fun. As are trips with liner friends.

7 Likes

It was so much fun.
Our “educational experience” was behind the scenes at AK with elephants (which was nice - I wouldn’t pay for it, but being included was great.) And the after closing party at AK was awesome.

4 Likes

Let’s be honest. We’re all relying on @Wahoohokie!

10 Likes

That is true. Although I have been tasked with keeping her alive, which is the least I can do since she planned the whole trip.

12 Likes