I'm back and hopefully I'll be going back to the World this year

Hello everyone! I’ve been gone quite a while but I’m starting to make plans for a December 2022 trip now. Looking forward to seeing what everyone on here is up to and learning about all the changes at WDW!

Guess I should start making dining plans since I’m 6 months out, LOL, just kidding. Time to start figuring out this whole genie thing!

22 Likes

Well hello stranger! I almost didn’t recognize you what with the face and all.

(I’m kidding, I know you don’t have a face :roll_eyes: )

Where have you been?? Good to see you back and glad to hear you’re planning again! Give us the lowdown of your trip so far! Where are you staying, when, who is going, etc??

9 Likes

Oh, I’m not even close to having answers to all that! I suppose I should bring my family. Looking at a week, probably the first week of December (I’ve never seen Christmas decorations at WDW). I’m leaning toward staying at an Epcot area resort, just because I like being able to walk to 2 parks and not depend on Disney transportation.

9 Likes

Hey! It’s you! Welcome back and happy planning. :grin:

3 Likes

Thanks! It’s gonna take me a while to get all caught up on the forum. Especially reading up on Genie

4 Likes

Welcome back! December is a great time to go!

4 Likes

Yay!
Have a great time planning.

3 Likes

I had a great time when I went in January, it was nice having cool weather. I’m just thinking about whether it’s worth it to stay at Yacht or Beach club with the nice pool if the weather might be too cool for swimming.

3 Likes

I have not a clue how to plan Disney any longer and my July Epic Liner trip I’m completely free riding on the Fab Four (@Dreamer @Wahoohokie @JustKeepSmiling @Julianne_fki ) but/and if I learn anything of use I’ll pass it along.

When in Dec? I’ve got either 3-10 Dec or 10-17 Dec. I’ll be planning for those over the next 6 months.

9 Likes

One of those or the other, not quite sure yet. Definitely avoiding Thanksgiving and Christmas! Although, for all I know those are now the not-so-busy times to visit!

3 Likes

I have a weekend trip planned on the 10-13th.

6 Likes

That’s a decent framework. Nice of you to think of bringing your family!

4 Likes

That’s an excellent week to visit WDW. The parks are so special during the holidays. It’s my favorite time of year.

4 Likes

Right? They’d probably get suspicious after a day or 2 of not seeing me if I tried to go without them. Then there’d be consequences.

8 Likes

Ugh I hate consequences.
Best to avoid that.

6 Likes

Yes you have. Unacceptable.

8 Likes

Hello stranger!

5 Likes

Welcome back!

5 Likes

My apologies. I clearly failed to consider the impact my absence would have on my fans.

13 Likes

Welcome back to the coolest forum on earth!!!

5 Likes