If you only had time for one meal (lunch) at MK

what would it be? TS or QS. (Is there a QS you’d choose over the TS’s at MK?)

We really loved our lunch at BOG in Jan.

1 Like

BOG has been our “go to” lunch in MK during our last three trips.

1 Like

Honestly, the sleepy hollow fruit and nutella waffle. Might be light on protein for kiddos, but really wonderful.

3 Likes

Ok. I might need to give BOG another chance! What did y’all order, @scrapper1617 & @goofyfan13?

Awesome! I was hoping for an answer like this!

1 Like

Our go-to is always Columbia Harbor House, especially by going upstairs and watching the people walking around Fantasyland and Liberty Square.

4 Likes

To date, lunch at LTT is hands down the best meal I’ve had in the MK. I say “to date” because I haven’t been to BOG yet (planned for Nov). The only QS in MK I’ll go to “voluntarily” is CHH.

1 Like

I ordered the roast beef sandwich, DD19 had the turkey sandwich, and DH had the pork. I loved the roast beef and I don’t usually like horseradish.

1 Like

QS we vote for Columbia House, relaxing and quiet if you sit upstairs. And great healthy choices.

2 Likes

We have enjoyed the potato leek soup and the braised pork. Both items I was cautious about until I tried them.

1 Like

@bswan26, what is your favorite meal at LTT?

We didn’t love the food at BOG (except the cupcake!!) but we were all happy campers at LTT. DH says it was the best burger he had on the trip. I let my boys have the cheese sticks for lunch. They said I was their favorite. PLUS, free drink refills make people happy.

1 Like

Thanks @emmyannttu!

1 Like

My favorite place to eat is the Plaza. It is a relatively inexpensive table service shock makes for a nice break. As well as good milkshakes!

1 Like

The hamburger. I’m a pretty serious burger “snob”; I refuse to eat any of the standard fast food fare, in or out of the World. The burgers there were hand-formed, thick, juicy, and served RARE when asked for - the way I like it. Hands down the best burger in WDW, on one of the better ones I’ve had anywhere.

2 Likes

Pot Roast and Oey Goey Toffee Cake at LTT

1 Like

Is LTT CS or TS?? I’m confused. I would vote for BOG, too. We loved the roast beef sandwich and the potato leek soup. Onion soup only OK. I’m likely to try CHH on next trip because we have two MK days.

1 Like

LTT is TS

CHH is our go to QS. It feels like a secret little nook. Sit upstairs and watch the world go by.

2 Likes