If you only had time for one meal (lunch) at MK

We have done Columbia Harbor house several times and love it, as was stated earlier, go upstairs and do some people watching. We are going to BOG for our first visit in a few weeks. Of course a waffle sandwich in Sleepy Hollow is a good bet as well. We try and avoid burgers whenever we can.

My family prefers LTT, everyone seems to enjoy the comfort food (weā€™ve only done dinner there). We havenā€™t tried BOG yet though, so that could changeā€¦

We like the plaza minus the table with the screaming infant & I mean screaming the entire time! Finally our server asked them to take the little one outside :grin: they were just keen on ignoring it but we were in a small little window room & we couldnā€™t hardly hear our server.

Sit in the West Wing if you can

Haha. Amazes me every time when people are oblivious to others

1 Like

For me I have to go to my favorite. Cosmic Rays, it is not a trip for me without hitting cosmic rays at least once. May not be the best food, but to me it equates the magic kingdom, I get the veggie burger and I love the fixings bar too.

Yes I know there are better places to eat, but I just love it there.

1 Like

I just love me a bit of a Tigger cuddle so not for the food but for the company, CP.
or if not CP a decent cup of coffee and a massive big cinnamon bunā€¦YUM

1 Like

Hands down ā€¦ when its open ā€¦ Golden Oak Outpost. Spicy crispy chicken sandwich is my favorite at MK and I love it.

1 Like

I agree with others who mention Liberty Tree Tavern for lunch. The family-style turkey dinner doesnā€™t appeal to us at all, but the lunch menu is spectacular. My DH loved the burger. My DS10 had the lunch version of the turkey dinner that the rest of us didnā€™t want. My DS7 said their kids Mac & cheese was perfect. I had the pot roast and it was so good. And I have to say that the ooey gooey toffee cake with ice cream is the best TS dessert we ate at WDW. Lunch there is an excellent TS choice.

1 Like

Agree with @GrownUpLilo, the waffles at sleepy hollow are great! Love the one with fruit and Nutella, but the sweet/spicy chicken one is good too.

1 Like

Be Our Guest is a step above the other options for food quality and decor. The only way Iā€™d choose somewhere else is if there was a particular food item I was craving that was only available in one of the other restaurants.

1 Like

LTT - always our favorite. LIke Crystal Palace for the character meal.

Havenā€™t been to BOG yet, but hands down CHH has the best clam chowder! Itā€™s been 8 years, but I can still taste itā€¦hope itā€™s still as good this Oct.

I would pick BOG over any other MK restaurant.

One of my ā€œonly at Disneyā€ indulgences: Caseyā€™s hotdog with bbq pulled pork on top of it and slaw, with a side of fries covered in that hot orange cheese out of a pump. Yum!!!

2 Likes

For us, TS would be LTT (I always get the colony salad) and QS Sleepy Hollow Spicy chicken and waffles!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your favorites! Iā€™m so hungry!

1 Like