If price didn't matter..jiko or sanaa

so if price didnt matter but you were choosing based on food and ambiance, which would you choose

It’s actually a hard decision for me, but I would pick Jiko. It truly is signature dining. The food is fantastic. We have always had great service there. Nice wine selection.

Jiko for me as well, because @Dreamer and I are Disney twins and we seem to like the same things. :laughing: I like Sanaa as well, and enjoy watching the animals if we have a table right by the window. But, the food other than the bread service is just okay for me, and that opinion hasn’t changed despite going multiple times. I have only been to Jiko once, and it was amazing.

2 Likes

okay i have to fess up. in my quest to make DH happy its either wanyama safari which is quite pricey but includes jiko or sanaa and then hea dessert party. my gut tells me wanyama but my purse says what the heck. wanyama is safari and jiko with gratuity included

1 Like

thanks for your opinion. .i value all

2 Likes

but if you were in a park all day and then had to transition to looking like a human…i guess just pack some more dressy clothes…like real shoes and a collared shirt. …why does disney do this to us…have fun and dress casually and then switch to look like you are not a slob

Sanaa if not for the bread service alone. I think the food is good at both and you cant go wrong with either. Do like the savanna view at Sanaa

1 Like

okay…sanaa and hea dessert party or wanyama safari…ultimate question. or really sanaa and hea from wherever we can get at 8pm

We are Disney twins it seems!!

1 Like

I have not done that safari. How pricey is it?
I will say that I don’t think I could eat dinner at Sanaa and then go a dessert party on the same night.

1 Like

yea…there is that…too much food in one night

We did Sanaa and HEA dessert party last trip but not on the same day. Loved both but have not eaten at Jiko (the folks on this forum helped rein me in when I had planned WAY too many ADR’s). Still want to try Jiko someday.

2 Likes

Ugh. This is hard. I’ve actually canceled signature dining because of this–sometimes you’re at a park and hot and sweaty and don’t feel like getting dressed up.

1 Like

its stupid pricey… thinking sanaa and back to blt for hea fireworks or jiko and back to blt for hea fireworks…why pay extra for essentially a private safari

2 Likes

My answer is Jiko-always Jiko! I do agree- skip the safari.

2 Likes

I went to look up info about it (I was intrigued when you mentioned it) and I guess it’s so pricey Disney just puts lots of $$$$ by it. Wow.

If it’s between those two for dinner then definitely Jiko. Depending on the time of year, it could be dark in the evening and Sanaa is better during the day when you can see the animals. We tend to go to Sanaa for lunch.

3 Likes

I agree ! I love Sanaa for lunch.

1 Like

yea. skip safari and hea dessert party errr. jiko and home to blt or satuli and hea dessert party…too many choices

safari will be skipped

1 Like

I would still vote Jiko over Satuli and HEA dessert party.

1 Like