If price didn't matter..jiko or sanaa

okie dokie…i may be sweaty and ugly, but will pack a change of clothes

1 Like

wait, so what is the range of choices now?!

If Jiko/exclusive safari vs. Sanaa/HEA and price is not an issue, then Jiko/exclusive safari.

If price, then I would choose based on exclusive safari vs HEA, because Jiko and Sanaa are both fantastic and you will love either/both, I think, so it attraction/experience event that is included would tip it, I think.

1 Like

Jiko because I’ve never been.

Sanaa because I have.

This is a win-win

2 Likes

If THIS is the scenario, I am totally doing Sanaa (at lunch!) and then HEA dessert party

Very excited!
We will be dining at Jiko for the first time on Sunday…This is only our 2nd visit to WDW.

Jiko is finer dining, and we want to get back to our room and freshen up given that we would have been at AK since 11:30am. It’s also fun to dress up a bit.

My DD19 and I purposely made our reservation late at 9:45pm. Pretty late but we don’t have to get up early the next day.

3 Likes

dang it…stop being so reasonable @DumboRunner:wink:

1 Like

sorry, rational calculation is this! So bottom line is there is no bad choice — choice is among good things. How often does that happen?! Love Disney :heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

dang it…stop being so reasonable @OBNurseNH
actually given that we will be at ak all day and i hate going to signature all sweaty and sloppy, this will probably be my choice
if i was not going to be in a park all day, it would be jiko

My DH and I did the Wanyama Safari and it was wonderful. Poured down rain during the safari but we still had a great time. And the meal at Jiko was fabulous. Chef came out and introduced each course and its wine pairing. Another person on the tour had a lot of food allergies and raved about her meal too. I would do it again in a heartbeat.

2 Likes

Check my tag line honey :wink:

1 Like

The answer is always Jiko. I still dream about my dinner there!

Sana’a was good but it had nothing on Jiko. But the bread service was very good!

2 Likes

My answer is always JIKO too! It was an amazing. I am going again in October. The food was wonderful!

Edited to add: We did not get dressed up to eat here. Maybe a quick wash off of the sweat. I did not feel like I had to go put on “fancy” clothes.

2 Likes

hmmm well this might change my mind then. Perhaps Kali River Rapids before heading over :smiley:

3 Likes

Nothing says signature dining like drowned water rat :laughing:

I think I’d do Jiko and then HEA.

4 Likes

who you calling a rat? :wink: I may just do Jiko and then head to MK early to stake out a spot…too much food for both Jiko and HEA

3 Likes

I totally agree! I should have been more specific, by HEA I meant go over and watch HEA in a free spot, not the HEA dessert party.

2 Likes

Jiko! They do also have a nice bread service, although it’s different than Sanaa’s. And the chocolate beet cake dessert - totally looked weird and strange and I practically licked the plate it was so good! BEET CAKE.

2 Likes

Wow. Beet Cake…I am not a picky eater at all, but cake may be the only way I would consume beets

Now you’re thinking!!!

Make sure you pull your hair up into a wet bun!

2 Likes