If lines weren't a consideration, what would you choose as the first ride of your trip?

Can you please tell me your forgetting immediately trick…because this is now #3 on my list of ultimate Disney dreams.

First ride for me would be BTMRR.

1 Like

As a frequent NCL cruiser and cruise critic message board user, I can assure you the NCL boards are always bitter and angry. I took Princess once and those boards were a whole different world of pleasantness. If I booked solely off of message board users, I would never take another NCL cruise.

2 Likes

That is so funny. I often have to go to the NCL board to find Mitsugirly because I avidly read her reviews of excursions.

I was actually prepared for the carnival people to be snarky and have been pleasantly surprised. I do admit, however, that I have had relatively few things to look into.

Mind blown that different cruise line message boards have such distinct and different attitudes.

Just like there’s a different tone here vs DIS vs MagicWDW. Far less snark here. I think some boards tolerate more and end up encouraging more.

1 Like

I wrote a snarky post and deleted it. I don’t need to add to it. :slight_smile:

Carousel of Progress…nice relaxing start to the day.

I love the theming on 7DMT…and I like to start in MK…so yeah, would probably start there. BTMRR is close 2nd.

3 Likes

i’d have to go with space mountain… its just my most favorite ride ever!

That’s it, perfect. Exactly what I would choose

1 Like

Wait, you can walk THROUGH the castle? Like, just for the heck of it?

My mind is blown.

1 Like

Yup, I mean, it’s just a hallway essentially, but it’s fun. On the wall, the story of Cinderella is depicted in mosaic tiles. You can walk through the castle any time there isn’t a show (then it’ll be blocked off). It’s also how you get to Cinderella’s Royal Table and Bibbity Bobbity Boutique.

Peter Pan, Carousel, and then IASWAA.

Start small & nostalgic and then work up from there.

1 Like

I was last there as a kid, and my parents said we weren’t allowed in the castle.

1 Like

The Bibbity Bobbity Boutique is in the Castle itself, so even when you can’t walk THROUGH it, if you enter from the Fantasyland side, you can least walk INSIDE it (the tunnel, at least). But, it’s true there isn’t a lot to see.

Spaceship Earth, Toy Story, Buzz Lightyear, Dinosaur

Expedition Everest! DH and I said no coasters on our 1st trip. Day 1 we arrived at AK for EMH and Pandora rides were down. Somehow I talked DH into riding EE and that is now our new tradition.

5 Likes

Maybe we just haven’t figured out how important it is to be right on the internet.