I went to Disney and all I got was this iPhone 11 Pro (HMB’s live trip report)

We were on the lookout for Tim Tracker, who said he’d be at Epcot today. But we didn’t see him :confused:

3 Likes

Yeah, I was looking too. Really would have liked to meet them.

3 Likes

Pfffft you’re doing fine.

And I’m always in a rush. :crazy_face:

Edit: it took me a second, but you get that close a view of the electrical water pageant??? That’s awesome!!

5 Likes

Can’t wait to follow along again!

Did his wife have the baby yet and if so???

I have TREMENDOUS jealousy!!! I love those guys!!!

2 Likes

Quite a bit ago now. A few months anyway. They seem to be doing great. DisTwitter is evil and often attacking them for no reason but they seem to ignore and carry on. Love Tim and Jen!

2 Likes

Boy or girl and what did they name the baby

Boy. Jackson

1 Like

Happy actual Birthday! Hope you love the tour.

4 Likes

They were super nice people. They all took the time to talk to me. I was really hoping to find Pete Werner as well, just to tell him how lucky he is to have such people working for him. Also ran into Sean.

7 Likes

OMG! I am always on the lookout for these guys!!

I almost hate you :wink:

4 Likes

Thank you so much for posting this. When you can’t go yourself this is almost as good. Hope you have a great trip and a happy birthday!

3 Likes

Happy Birthday!! What a great way to spend the day!!
Thanks for taking us along.

2 Likes

Happy Birthday! Hope you are enjoying your tour. Can’t wait to read about it!

1 Like

(upload://xkMCnXwiRcLBZOwO37Zjgv3UhAy.jpeg)

Here’s a bit of a photo dump for y’all…

Today has been so fun!!! KTTK was totally worth the money — our tour guide was great, and lunch at Pecos Bill’s was actually kinda tasty. Seeing the Utilidors was SO COOL. I love logistics, so seeing how the MK is run was really awesome.

It was nice out today so after KTTK, we went back to the Poly and sat by the pool. Visiting Trader Sam’s is always a must for us, so we had a couple cocktails on the tiki terrace before heading back to the MK for our 7DMT FP at 6:30. We then booked it to POTC, and then to the HEA dessert party, where we are currently waiting for the fireworks to start.

It’s PACKED in the park today. But since there wasn’t a ton we were hoping to do, it’s been pretty great. An excellent way to spend a birthday. :partying_face:

19 Likes

I usually try not to take too many pictures during HEA so I can soak in the magic but with the new camera I had to see what I could capture… I love this show SO MUCH.

23 Likes

Amazing pictures

2 Likes

Awesome photos!! Great work with the new camera!!

5 Likes

Same for me last week. I took so many pictures… I think over 500 in just 5 days! Really sad actually. I’m looking forward to going through them soon though. Maybe it will help my Disney blues. Or make them worse

7 Likes