I went to Disney and all I got was this iPhone 11 Pro (HMB’s live trip report)

We’re baaaaaaack! And this time my mom is coming along too! We took a 6am fight out of LGA, which was… rough, I’m not gonna lie. But on the bright side, we landed 30 minutes early, and are already off DME and sitting at a table drinking coffee and looking at the Polynesian pool.

First up is Epcot! We’re really excited to check out the festival of the arts. More when I’ve properly caffeinated myself.

31 Likes

I should also point out that I am typing this on my brand-new iPhone 11 Pro… because I am weak against the peer pressures of Randall (my phone isn’t letting me tag him… hmmm). I can’t wait to take allllll the amazing pictures!

13 Likes

Weren’t you just there like last week? :laughing: I’m so jealous!! Looking forward to your report and pics with your new phone.

3 Likes

Oh lord thank you for @hmbhmbhmb’s timely live trip report! I’m at MCO on my way home and already feeling sick about reentry. So happy to be following along with you. Have a great time!!!

9 Likes

To tag, all it should take is to start typing @ and it’ll go into “tag mode”, usually. Is that not happening for you?

Have fun! Looking forward to following along!

7 Likes

You’re there again?? I’m so jealous! And at the Poly, no less. That’s where my heart is. Have a great time.

4 Likes

Aw man! I hope you had a great time — did you make your brunch at the Cali Grill??

2 Likes

No, weirdly it wasn’t working. Huh.

I haven’t gotten as much practice with all the various camera settings yet so I hope I do the gorgeousness justice…

5 Likes

We’re caffeinated and ready to go. If the Monorail ever shows up…

26 Likes

Looooook guys DF got his own TP account!!

Also: monorail!!!

22 Likes

I did!

13 Likes

Glad to have you here! So will this live report be a group effort? I think that sounds fun!

5 Likes

We’re on the monorail and we’re already drooling thinking of all the things we’re going to eat…

18 Likes

Welcome.

Now you’ll have to put up with all our craziness.

4 Likes

Seriously…? People go to Disney for food? Ugh. I would never.

:upside_down_face:

OH AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

13 Likes

On second thought, you’ll fit right in.

8 Likes

Yay!! Excited to follow along!

1 Like

Epcot looks like a war zone but I still love this park so much. We’re walking into the new Canada movie!

14 Likes

Just noticed the button! Happy birthday!

4 Likes

Stopped for a beer, also was given a Mickey bar by the very nice CM who noticed my birthday button :blush: Disney birthdays are the best!!!

17 Likes