I went to Disney and all I got was this iPhone 11 Pro (HMB’s live trip report)

yay… another trip report! those blue skies look perfect. happy birthday @hmbhmbhmb! and, welcome aboard @Keith718!

7 Likes

Canada Far and Wide was great, B&B sing along was fun, Awesome Planet was, wait for it awesome. Just about to see the movie in China. Awesome Planet is my favorite so far.

9 Likes

Great to have another report from you and your dad.
Have ALL THE FUN!!
Loving the serial live reports!!
Happy Birthday!! :tada::birthday::tada:

4 Likes

Hey look who I just met

17 Likes

Welcome!

1 Like

Happy Birthday!!

1 Like

Happy birthday!

1 Like

My mama has arrived! She hasn’t been to Disney since 2003 so I can’t wait to show her all the new stuff! We just rode Living with the Land, and now we’re finishing up a quick bite at sunshine seasons and then heading to spaceship earth.

19 Likes

Can’t believe I missed this by just a few days. :sob:

2 Likes

Yeah, well you had to go on a luxurious cruise with your wife, priorities man.

2 Likes

Currently drinking: a Dunkel from Germany. Extremely tasty. So was the gigantic pretzel we just snarfed. FEA went down during our FP window so I think we’ll go use it on Soarin instead… then we might go hang out at geyser point instead of heading to HS… stay tuned.

10 Likes

Happy birthday! Looking forward to following along with you and @Keith718!

4 Likes

Oh! How many badges can @Keith718 earn in one thread? We can like his post…he has been tagged. What else?

9 Likes

Looked for you today, sorry I missed you today. Ran in to a couple other familiar faces.

14 Likes

Wait who’s this?

Craig and Ryno from the Dis Unplugged

4 Likes

It’s early, but since we all got up so early this morning, we figured we wouldn’t push it too much. Instead of hopping to HS, we ride Soarin with our anytime FPs, then walked to catch the bus to wilderness lodge. One of our favorite things to do here is have a bite at Geyser Point, so we took my mom there for dinner. HEA came on just as we finished eating, so we watched the fireworks and then Ubered back to the Poly. Our bags just got delivered and we’re all unpacked. I might hop on down to the hot tub for a quick dip before crashing…

Overall, an extremely successful first day at the most magical place on earth!

Tomorrow is my actual birthday — I’m really excited for Keys to the Kingdom. I’ll report back after we’re done!

22 Likes

That first photo is simply amazing!

1 Like

Ryno is easy to recognize, but Craig I wouldn’t have recognized except that Ryno is with him.

1 Like

Thanks!! I am so obsessed with this phone. I’m not even half as practiced as @Randall1028 (and I’m usually more rushed than he is), but I’m working on learning how to get some good shots…

5 Likes