I want to be where the people are! (AKA… we are finally returning home!)

I love it! One of my favorite memories is DD10 (now she’s DD18) being picked out of the parade crowd by Prince Naveen because of her stuffed Ray that she was waving!

Also, ASS after drinks at Oga’s sound super fun! :rofl:

4 Likes

OMG!!! I need this in my life.

2 Likes

Ok time to wrap it up!
Day 8 (final MK day)

One last day of rope dropping 7dmt. We then hit up WtP and finally BTMRR. All these were basically walk ons. We then rode a bunch of Fantasyland rides with short to no waits.

We ran in to the evil stepsisters and they had a lot of fun with my villains shirt. They asked why “dear mother” never makes it onto any shirts so I told them that I would add her face to the back. :joy:

We then grabbed lunch and sat at the secret liner lunch table (shall I go as far to say it’s the #MKsacredspot??). The kids loved their private viewing area of all the calvacades. The princesses especially loved having DS4 blow them kisses. :heart_eyes: We also surprised the kids with one more bonus night/day at lunch so they were over the moon!

We got to ride the riverboat for the first time! It was fun but hot!

Since it was our goal to cover everyone’s favorites one last time, we of course had to then ride HM (DS4s fave!) and the family favorite, PM. We then hit up one of my faves, Potc!

On our way out, we got one more set of castle pics and said our goodbyes to the castle. We rode the bus to CBR for our last minute add on to our trip, got settled in a hit the pillows!

Day 9 (last day! HS)

We were 3/3 on RotR BG. Yay! Although today was our latest BG- the internet speeds were slower at CBR than YC. We then rode the skyliner to HS for our final park day. Even though we were right next to the RR skyliner station, we walked to the CBR station so that we could have a direct ride to HS.

Today was all about the family rides so we rope dropped MMRR. We were the first riders of the day! The cast members made a big deal out of it so that made it extra fun for the kiddos. We then headed to TSMM. It was having some serious technical issues so we didn’t get off the ride close til 9:30 eek! We then headed to ride MFSR. Despite being here around the same time as the other two HS days, the wait was substantially longer. We had our longest wait of the trip- 50 minutes! It’s thing the queue is engaging! I am glad we got to ride 3 times so that everyone could try out the different jobs- pilot was my favorite, followed by engineer.

DH, DD, and DS4 went to the Disney junior dance party while DS9 and I went to the blue umbrella nearby. Unfortunately the group in front us were not so kind to rhe cm- that’s really too bad when that happens. We (kindly!) explained that we didn’t get a chance to ride RNRC with our rider swap the other day due to an ADR. The cm was very nice and added a fp on our account for us.

After riding and meeting up with the fam, we grabbed lunch and got in our final ride on RotR. We did one final spin on TSMM and souvenir shopping, we ate a quick dinner at Pizzerizzos. We took our final skyliner trip back to the hotel, grabbed our bags, freshened up and got in line for ME. We were picked up at 5:45 for our 8:50 flight. DS4 was the only one who slept on the flight. In fact, he slept from the time the safety spiel started on the plane until the next morning. My fave memory was sitting on the floor at the airport waiting for the bags at CMH and him sleeping on my lap. I am so thankful for big siblings to come to the rescue and a DH who pulled the car up for us.

9 Likes

We downloaded 259 (!!) photopass photos yesterday. Here are some of my favorites:

15 Likes

Loooooooooooooooooooove the family hug pic at Spaceship Earth!!!

Thanks so much for sharing your trip with us!!! It was super fun to follow you :smiley:

PS I LOVE the idea of #MKSacredSpace. Noting that for my trip in 10 days :wink:

6 Likes

Yes! I literally don’t think anyone else sat there for the entire day but I did see some families eyeing us as they went by. We felt like VIPs! :joy:

6 Likes

Also, is it weird that I feel like now that I have finished my trip report that I can officially book our next trip? #linerlife

3 Likes

You’re a little tardy. The pros have the next trip booked before the first trip begins :wink: But we’ll allow it!

3 Likes

Also, how did I forget my fave picture of all? Look at DS4 with his arms crossed! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

I’m totally jealous of your photo pass photos. They all came out SO good. Your family is beautiful and I loved following along. Please do plan the next trip soon!!

2 Likes

Me too! It’s not as quiet and secluded and perfect as THE sacred space, but it is a little secret passed among liners that can bring some magic to our children’s day!

5 Likes

Sounds like a fabulous end to the trip, love the photos!

2 Likes

So many great photopass pics! I love the HM one with your jazz hands and older DS looking at you like ‘moooooom!?!’.

2 Likes

Lol- he was “looking for the camera”! But I agree… teen embarrassment is more likely the reason for the look!

1 Like