I want to be where the people are! (AKA… we are finally returning home!)

The day is here! We are heading to Disney World!

This trip was once supposed to be March ‘20- turned early June ‘20- turned late June ‘20- turned August ‘20- turned December ‘20- turned March ‘21- and finally…. May 30-June 7.

I am going with DH, DS14, DD8, and DS4. We are staying at YC and one final night at CBR (thanks for the bonus night, Southwest!).

I didn’t even need my alarm for my 2 am wake up call this morning- I am too excited to sleep! Actually I have woken up at 4 am the past two days in anticipation. Our flight departs in 4 hours… time to wake up the kids! Wish me luck!

I will be back later today with a pic or two. See ya real soon!

24 Likes

Ok, we are on the road to the airport. Here is a family pic from our last trip.

18 Likes

We are at the airport. We will be boarding in 50 minutes. The kids are wide awake now.

24 Likes

Safe travels! Excited to follow along!!

1 Like

Safe travels! Have fun!

1 Like

Cute family! Hope you have a safe trip amd have the best time!

1 Like

Plane Selfie!

We are currently hanging out on the Magical Express. I wonder how long we will wait before leaving? Either way, it looks like we will be able to hit Epcot for rope drop. We are renting a stroller from Orlando Stroller Rental and I texted to let them know that we are arriving early. I got a call immediately and they are going to bring the stroller early- hooray!

23 Likes

Woohoo! Another trip report to follow. Have fun!

1 Like

Enjoy! Replicate the picture from the last trip at AK.

1 Like

Ok, so far this is the #besttripever!

Epcot was a bit more crowded that planned but we rolled with the punches. We rope dropped test track (20 min), hit up FEA (20 min), got some flower and garden snacks, did Mission Space- green (15 min), Spaceship earth (5 min), Nemo (walk-in), living with the land (walk on), and Soarin’ (30 min).

We grabbed vegan fish and sticks from Rose and Crown pub. I highly recommend it! They even packaged our food in cute to go bags and everything. We found a perfect table next to the Winnie the Pooh topiaries.

We finally made it to YC to see our room. We got our room ready text at 11:30!! The best surprise was that we paid for a standard room but ended up with a garden view room, which actually has a pretty great water view! Here’s the view from our balcony:

23 Likes

That is a great room!

3 Likes

Wow! Great Pixie Dust!!

Have the BEST time!

1 Like

Love the view!

Are you vegan? I’m wondering if I need to watch your your food reports for some vegans I know!

2 Likes

Ok I just realized why I’ve been singing Little Mermaid all day…

:joy:

8 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

:joy: earworm alert! Also, I may have done the same! :rofl:

3 Likes

On the bus to MK at 6:50. Wish us luck for a 7DMT rope drop!

12 Likes

Good luck!!!

2 Likes

Photo dump from our MK day today!

22 Likes