I want to be where the people are! (AKA… we are finally returning home!)

If we ever have a quiz game and someone asks what is @Julianne_fki’s favorite dish at DB7 I think we will all get it right LOL

I can’t wait to try it LATER THIS MONTH!!! (:open_mouth: I am going to Disney THIS MONTH!!!)

11 Likes

Oh, have I mentioned that before? Perhaps a million times? My kids are on me about that ALL THE TIME! But it is very good! :crazy_face:

7 Likes

:kissing_heart: I tease you in friendship.

2 Likes

I figured. :wink: I am not thin-skinned in the least anyway.

2 Likes

Extra :blue_heart:

1 Like

Yes- we got 3 orders of that for myself, DH, and DS14. DD and DS4 had the younglings pasta. The food was a big hit all around!

3 Likes

Ok, just made it back to the hotel. We didn’t plan to stay so late today but everyone was having fun! After all of the TSL and GE rides (plus ST) and eating lunch, we hit up the milk stand. We got green and blue milk (both with and without alcohol). I loved all of the flavors!

We then hit up all of the photo pass spots in GE since DD and I were dressed for the occasion. After the final one (5 or 6?), I knew we were done because DS4 was melting in the photos. I will share the photopass photos when we download them (we are in a memory maker share so they are still watermarked).

DS 14 and I rode TOT with a wait of 20 minutes while everyone else rode AS2 again. Everyone was hot and cranky at this point so we went to muppetvision. This was our first time and it gets two thumbs up from our family. A great 16 minute break from the heat (just missed the show before us) and had the whole family laughing.

MMR wait time dropped to 25 minute pores wait (ended up only being an actual 20 min wait), so we hopped in line! It was a first for our family and we loved it! So cute and was exciting to ride a new ride with no spoilers!

We had 15 minutes before our Woodys lunchbox mobile order so we went on TSM for the second time today. It’s such a fun ride and DS4 learned the controls better and almost scored 49k- not bad for a just turned 4 year old!

Ok, now for dinner. Can I just say… mobile ordering is a big hit for our family. I know it’s hard to predict sometimes when and what you will want ahead of time but i think it really helps with overcrowding in the QS locations. I think this was the first trip where we didn’t have to table stalk. We got a mix of plant based grilled cheese and totchos. DH and I also had the grownup lemonades- yum! I ordered the two younger kids the vegan grilled cheese and they were served full sized sandwiches- score!

After dinner, we hit up AS2 two more times- both were walk-ons. We were tired at this point so we hiked though GE one more time today and took the skyliner to the Epcot station. We then walked to YC. Unfortunately DS4, fell asleep on the way out of the park so he missed our first skyliner ride. It is such a fun form of transportation- relaxing and had a nice breeze!

Ok, that’s it for tonight. Tomorrow we head to AK. We plan to hit up FoP then Navi. Where should we head next? We plan to do all of the rides. Oh, and we are taking our first trip to the Sacred Space! Any tips for securing our spot and/or drink recommendations? @OBNurseNH, I’m looking at you! :wink:

18 Likes

I :heart: the vegan totchos.

2 Likes

To secure your spot, line up between 1030-1045 and you’ll be one of the first to be seated and will be able to indicate your preference. Otherwise, just either join the waitlist on the MDE app or if it says its full just go directly to the hostess station to add your name; in both cases they will ask you if you want indoor, outdoor or first available seating.

For drinks, my faves are:
Jenn’s Tattoo (for obvious reasons) - don’t forget to eat the hibiscus!
Hightower Rocks for something not quite as sweet and very refreshing
Annapurna Zing for a glowing lotus (or cube if you get robbed like me)

I also like a Tempting Tigress, but on a hot day that’s a bit heavy. I like those better on cool nights.

For snacks or eats I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVE the togarsshi tuna bowl (for something fairly substantial) or the sliders, and my kids love the churros. I’ve never done the bread service here but know that it is pretty different from the bread service at Sana’a

4 Likes

Ok, I knew you were the one to ask! Also, I am Jenn (Jennifer too!) so I I am leaning towards Jenn’s Tattoo! I am guessing DH would like the Hightower Rocks based on your description.

3 Likes

Jenn’s Tattoo is quite sweet, just FYI.

Hightower Rocks is watermelon juice, watermelon, lime, and casa dragones tequila.

4 Likes

Aka perfection.

2 Likes

Headed to AK!

16 Likes

We are in line for FoP. We got here when the taps were already open (right at 7:15) so we will see how long the line is. This is our first time rope dropping it (always used fpp before) and seeing the queue!

13 Likes

Well look for you!

1 Like

Any guesses where I am and what I’m drinking?

13 Likes

Sacred Space! Hightower rocks!

3 Likes

We have a winner! I had this and Jenn’s tattoo!

4 Likes

Those are my 2 favorite drinks! Glad you enjoyed them.

1 Like

HIGHTOWER for the win!! :smiley:

1 Like