I Tried…MickMick’s Solo Adventure

I was just thinking that @sanstitre_has_left_the_building will both love and hate GOTG because of the potential for motion sickness.

1 Like

That Looping Starship thing looks horrifying. Can’t believe you rode that!!

1 Like

I’m interested to find out.

I can ride EE, but it makes me marginally motion-sick. I wouldn’t do it twice in a row and I don’t care if I don’t do it.

I always ride Hagrid, but only once. Again, it’s marginal for motion-sickness.

I don’t really suffer ill-effects from MMRR or SDD. Indeed, I’ve ridden SDD back-to-back and been fine.

I do get pretty queasy on FJ at UOR and I no longer ride it.

I have no problem with VelociCoaster.

5 Likes

I think you will love it and since you won’t be able to ride it back to back, you should be fine. DD18 has a problem with FOP and felt GOTG made her a bit queasy, but she loved it so much that she rode it several times during our trip.

2 Likes

RIP :pensive:

3 Likes

You are one of My People. Go on, you fabulous Mick Mick. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I don’t wear earrings because I have a parrot who thinks earrings are toys, but I also seem to dress for the 9-12-yr-old set. My Alice in Wonderland gear seems to be right up their alley.

4 Likes

Picture of the parrot? :grin:

Oh, my goodness, yes. :+1:t2:

2 Likes

I am so sorry; I am at work and can’t find one on my phone! I’ll post when I get home tonight. He’s a 25-year-old yellow-naped Amazon. :grinning:

5 Likes

Look forward to seeing him! What’s his name?

Cosmo! I adopted him in 1997 from a couple who lived in New Jersey, just across from NYC. They named him after Kramer on “Seinfeld.” … Oh, wait, I think I did the math wrong. Cosmo was 2 years old when I adopted him, so he’s 27. Wow! Time flies! (So do Amazons…)

7 Likes

Ha! Googled–those birds are gorgeous!

I can’t either. It was the worst! I can still feel the motions.

1 Like

I miss the Back to the Future ride.

2 Likes

Had bad motion sickness after riding Back to the future and never been to UO since.

1 Like

I’ve never had motion sickness on a ride but if you’re prone to it, UOR isn’t the place to be!

2 Likes

The other riders kept saying, “Look for Biff. There he is.”

I couldn’t even open my eyes without getting dizzy. I remember the ride vehicle was loud and noisy and it jostled me back and forth and front and back. I thought that was the worst ride ever and it went on and on and on.

At one point, I closed my eyes and held on.

That was also the last time I’d visited UO. Well, up until this visit.

4 Likes

Wish me luck… :disappointed:

2 Likes

Time to try again.

1 Like