I’m going to Disney World THIS YEAR!

I’m like you but I keep some disposable ones in my car and in my purse in a baggie so when I forget I don’t have to go back. I also got pretty used to them at WDW even though my chin was a sticky sweaty mess at the end of the day and I don’t know how I didn’t break out. But also I was at WDW so I wouldn’t notice a swarm of bees biting me if I’m having Disney fun. Lol. At home I work from home and so leaving the house feels so weird even though I do drive my daughter to and from school. Still feels weird. So masks are hard at home.

2 Likes

Lol bringing extra masks :mask: to WDW helped with that icky sweaty mask :mask:. I work from home too so I don’t really have to leave home. That’s a good idea to keep disposal masks in my purse and car. I’m using that one

1 Like

We’re heading to WDW Oct 16-Oct 23rd, staying at the Caribbean Beach for the first time. I’m hoping we won’t have to push it out to 2022.

4 Likes

Nov 28-Dec 5…DVC rental at BCV & AKV-Kidani (rescheduled from Sept 2020)…REALLY hoping things will be back to normal or close!! Will be first trip for my four kids and for my mom, and my first trip (except for a one day MK visit in 2016) in 30 years!! So excited to have something back on the calendar!

5 Likes

April 16-21 in our welcome home trip to Riviera as a family
Sept 15-19 at AKL Jambo as a couple. All the fingers crossed that it’s open by then. If not we’ll switch somewhere else.

3 Likes

Just booked 4/1-4/4 at Royal Pacific at Universal and then 4/4-4/9 at Boardwalk Villas! Let the planning begin!

6 Likes

Currently booked at BC May 9-15 for whole fam plus mom and aunt. Don’t know if it’ll stick given slow pace of vaccine roll out and mom’s compromised immune system. But really hoping. May have to go without her … though the excuse is her 70th birthday so…

2 Likes

We are planning to go in October too. DW and I had a conversation tonight about hoping we don’t need to push it back … again.

2 Likes

We were booked for WDW last year for July 4th and they didn’t open until days later, so we rescheduled for Spring Break–praying it’s not crazy busy. We will be there 4/7-4/21. 11 days at Poly and 3 in Universal. Praying the mask restrictions become more lenient in outside spaces and that fast passes come back. I was hoping to try the dining plan for the first time, but doesn’t look like that’s going to happen by April. Either way, I’m excited for some Disney!

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum! That sounds like an amazing trip!

We are tentatively booked for 5/27-5/31. Shorter than I’d like, and more expensive than I’d like (that supposed “discount” on the jacked up room price equated to more than it was when I quoted it out a week ago, mysteriously…) but at least it’s on the books again. For now!

1 Like

Booked for Boulder Ridge from June 9 to 17.

We did a pretty laid back trip in July. Going to try to keep this one more shill as well. I know we won’t get the insanely low crowds we had in July. but looking to take the same mentality from that trip to this one. Very excited to check out this resort.

4 Likes