I’m going to Disney World THIS YEAR!

Well, 2020 wasn’t meant to be. But now it’s 2021 and I am going to be at WDW in just a few short months!

Who else?!

My dates are May 23 - June 5th. 9 days at WDW and 3 at UOR plus a couple of resort days.

21 Likes

Me! I might not make every trip but right now June 21-25, Uni for HHN/Disney Food and Wine September 23-27, and I plan on booking two nights in December to try to get my husband on property.

8 Likes

Wow, that’s a lot of days!

February 28 to March 6.
7 full days. 3+ days at WDW, 3+days at UOR (1 of those days Volcano Bay)

6 Likes

We’re tentatively scheduled for May 31 - Jun 7

3 Likes

Feb 12-17 for February Break.

July 19-24 for my 50th birthday!! Scheduled to stay at the Poly as long as they get it open on time!

5 Likes

Currently scheduled for 3/27-4/4…but this trip has been rescheduled 3 times already, so not super optimistic!

2 Likes

Originally it was going to be a 4-night Disney cruise plus a week at WDW, but given the uncertainty we dumped the cruise and booked additional days in Orlando. I’m looking forward to the “slower” pace, if I can actually manage to slow myself down! Otherwise I’ll probably go into an adrenaline induced shock. :joy:

2 Likes

May 28-Jun 9 BWV (longest stay ever) and thinking about tacking on 3 nights at Vero Beach and stopping by NASA on the way.

If Velicoaster is open will probably do a day trip to Universal and risk the blackout. :wink:

4 Likes

We were originally supposed to go at the end of April/beginning of May for my 40th birthday, but I’ve decided to push that celebration until March 2022 when we go to celebrate DS’s 10th birthday.

In the meantime, we have points that have to be used up so we’re gonna do 7/25 - 7/31 (August UY on the points). I hope a lot of stuff comes back before then!

5 Likes

Me too! 3/19-28. Braving spring break crowds but I’d rather deal with crowds than miss another trip. Kids are all in the sweet spot :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve got a “Disney” trip planned / booked for December - still more than 300 days. I want to go to Disneyland. There are a lot of amazing rates at Anaheim area hotels by booking direct right now, since no one know what’s going on in CA.

I checked my Disney Visa Gift Card balance last week. With what I have banks from cancelled trips and waiting I’ll have enough for at least 2 nights at The Disneyland Resort Hotel. (I’ve really debated using this to “do more”, like dining, but I can justify staying at my dream hotel if it is “free” with points)

I’ve also put a deposit down on a Dec. WDW back-up trip.

But all of this is contingent on Disney getting back to offering a “normal / full operating” experience. Plus, I’m also concerned about how busy the parks will be will people rescheduling and more wanting to celebrate getting out & doing something normal. I don’t to go just to have everything be at least a 60+ minute wait.

6 Likes

March 13-20 and a Summer trip w my best friend- thinking July 16-23ish

3 Likes

I will be there next week for 9 days, 10 days in February, 7 days in September and then finish off the year with 10 days in Nov/Dec. Light year, so hopefully i can add some long weekends in between, Lol

10 Likes

Ooohhhh…me, me, me! :raising_hand_woman: I have a trip planned for me, DH, DD 11, DD9 and DS5 for Apr 9 till the 18th! Then we have another trip for me and hubby only planned for Aug 23rd till 26th. So excited for 2021!

3 Likes

Me too!!! June for us! Longest trip yet and the same dates as our very first trip😍Hopefully that will bring some luck!

2 Likes

I’ll be there this year too, but I’ve been very lucky in that we were literally just there so this trip is really a bonus trip. I don’t think that puts me in the dance category as you all bc you’ve been waiting SO LONG for this.

2 Likes

I’m really excited for the Marvel area and Spider-Man ride. I really miss DLR. WDW can wear me out but DLR feels like home.

4 Likes

ME TOOOOOOOO!!!

Jan 22-26
April 19-23
August something through something (can’t remember off the top of my head!)

BRING ON 2021

3 Likes

We were scheduled to arrive at WDW this Sunday for a week (after a week elsewhere in FL), but had to reschedule because of the border restrictions. May 1 -9 at CR currently booked. I’m not overly optimistic on May. It may end up being January 2022 so we can avoid the hottest months and it seems like the Fall is going to be very busy with the 50th.

1 Like

July 11-20!

4 Likes