I have a confession

Awww, OK then. You had me worried.

But I like the lounges. We could hang out there!

3 Likes

Deal.

3 Likes

So, no pineapple pizza for you either?

I honestly figured it would happen after my initial post, along with my ban for not liking waffles :wink:

Time to go for the gold…

I love taco bell and I don’t think other Mexican or Tex-Mex is any better

(If you never hear from me again, tell the police to suspect @quicha!)

2 Likes

I’m sorry but this is objectively a Very Wrong Opinion.
:joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

This is supposed to be a safe space! Moderator!

4 Likes

Any and all thrill rides. I can’t do drops, spins, backwards motion or simulators. Surprisingly, there’s still a lot I can ride. But soooo many I just can’t/won’t.

1 Like

Lol. Mexican and Tex-Mex are very different. We are blessed to have both. Given the ethnic make up of Houston, not only do we have authentic Mexican, but also from various regions of Mexico, which leads to endless debate about what authentic Mexican even is. Basically, it has to be like your abuelita or tia made to be considered authentic to many.

8 Likes

You are almost as negative as I am (and that’s hard work)!

3 Likes

I will drive to TX to get this!

2 Likes

You’ve said it best!

2 Likes

There actually was a line 10 cars deep at the drive through. But in the vehicle with AC. I’ll let you sort the scale on that one. (We were happily playing games on our phones so not even sure how long we waited.)

And if anyone is wondering, those nachos are considered neither Mexican or Tex-Mex. It’s a player from our BBQ scene.

4 Likes

I’d wait for that. OMgoodness I love Mexican. Or Texan. Or whatever you call meaty-nachoy-beany-jalapenoy goodness.

1 Like

I make up for it by being zealously positive about everything else! :wink:

1 Like

My positives list for Disney is only long enough to get me there every few years. :wink:

I’m a fringe LIner.

2 Likes

If you don’t like the heat, you shouldn’t have created the kitchen.

5 Likes

This was actually a trap. Everyone who doesn’t like Splash Mountain, CoP or Dole Whips will be banned later tonight.

3 Likes

Churros don’t do it for me either but I do love a good character meal. Makes me feel like a little girl

1 Like

I agree. The dole whip with the pineapple upside down cake is one of my favorites

2 Likes