I have a confession

Splash is good, until it isn’t. I have difficulty remembering a time when I rode it and it did not have a stoppage. Either in a place where the music gets very annoying very fast, or towards the end where the mopes, oops, I mean the CMs, were having problems figuring out how to get people out of the logs and you are stuck in a place where water is running down on you.

1 Like

Haha.

I know unpopular opinion! More seats for everyone else!

1 Like

The Cronut

Not as nice as a croissant.
Not as nice as a donut.

I didn’t understand why it had been recommended by liners.

2 Likes

Where’s the “lock thread” button on this thing? :laughing:

12 Likes

Nice knowing you.

:wink:

3 Likes

:anguished:

You’re dropping like flies!

4 Likes

As long as people don’t start saying that they do not like TPs, I think you should let this one ride. :wink:

5 Likes

deadpan humor – I love it

5 Likes

Aw thanks. :blush:
And that looks like a very yummy nachos but it’s take out which means no waiting. I think you have to control for that variable. Buy it again, but this time wait in line outside the establishment in full sun for 20 minutes, then see if you still like it.
:laughing:

I pack multipurpose items, so it makes sense to use food the same way. Thanks for the tip!

3 Likes

I don’t like eggs and when I got an allergy test I found out I am allergic to eggs. I occasionally eat pancakes and waffles - they have to be light and fluffy. I eat cereal for breakfast.

1 Like

Nah, I have a moderator on my side. Guess I’m OK. :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Hahaha
I agree

I don’t like Dole Whips

2 Likes

:sob:

2 Likes

I may not have great taste in restaurants but I have many other great qualities :rofl:

7 Likes

Ok, this has been bugging me for a while. I just don’t get any Disney merchandise shaped like Disney snacks. Also, spirit jerseys, have they not beaten that horse to death yet?

7 Likes

That’s for sure true. And I would even allow that you just have different taste from me.

2 Likes

So I’m one less person trying to beat you to the ADR. Crisis averted!

3 Likes

Wait!

You’re crying because I’m not being barred? :face_with_monocle::cry:

2 Likes

I’m crying because two of my faves don’t like my fave dining experience in WDW! There is no hope of us sharing that together someday.

3 Likes

I got a couple more.

Mickey ears. I’m sorry, but I am not wearing them, ever. Headbands always irritated me, especially that bit behind my ears.

And churros. I hate doughnuts, and as far as I can make out that’s what churros are? And beignets? Not sure what the difference is exactly.

3 Likes