"I got myself a notion, one I know that you'll understand"...to do a live trip report!

Yeah right as I got through the tapstiles to exit I heard them announce that it would be starting in 5 minutes.

2 Likes

Epcot is the plan for today. I don’t think Genie+ will be necessary, but I’m up for BG. Going to get them, but waiting til tonight when Mike arrives to actually use them. If there are ILL still available later since I’m not on-site, I may grab one for myself to be able to go twice.
Last time I was here the magic of BG1 got me BG1, but I’ll probably just go the old fashioned route this morning since I don’t need an early one.

It’s Disney+ day in the parks, and weirdly I had randomly been in the parks last year when it happened too. Gives 8:30am access for subscribers, so might as well head there early.

7 Likes

We bought them on Labor Day around noon for a 3:30 return, so I think you will be able to :grin:

3 Likes

Hahah I had a feeling when I saw at 8pm yesterday you could still join the VQ. Excellent news!

2 Likes

Random but this is in the JW lobby and seems like such a great idea. I was hoping there would be moleskin but no luck.

11 Likes

20 Likes

I got BG1 and just got the announcement that the BG has been called. It’s 50 min til the park officially opens…

8 Likes

So cute! Your ears are like camouflage up against SE!

10 Likes

Hadn’t noticed that but I love it!

4 Likes

Let the Disney+ folks through a couple minutes early so I’m heading back to Test Track. It’s a 20 min posted…so Single Rider would either be a walk on or a mistake. Let’s see!

10 Likes

Right? At first I was like, okay nice bow but where are your ears??

5 Likes

SR on TT was a walk on. Heading over to FEA next!

9 Likes

Looks like nice weather!

1 Like

13 Likes

Muggy, but not super hot yet and sunny for now!

1 Like

12 Likes

Super photos :star_struck::star_struck:

I especially love the one of you in front of SW with your matching ears :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Posted 25, actual 15 for FEA.

12 Likes

I grabbed a 9:40 ILL for Guardians ($14 lots of availability), so now it’s time for Starbucks!

9 Likes

11 Likes