"I got myself a notion, one I know that you'll understand"...to do a live trip report!

I feel like I’ve been MIA for months since my DLP trip in May, even though I have had a couple of short visits to WDW since. But, I’m mentally prepared again for a longer trip and another live report!

The What:
Wednesday - Monday trip. Staying offsite at the JW Marriott Bonnet Creek (TY points!). I was originally thinking of using this trip as a last hurrah on my AP before deciding if I was going to renew or not…but who am I kidding I already renewed. Also originally planned to make it a hybrid trip where I worked some during the day before heading out to the parks in the evening…but I ended up just taking time off to make it a full vacation. Am hoping to have a bit more low key of a trip than usual and make use of the hotel amenities instead of going RD to park close every day.

The Who:
Me! My friend Mike will also be joining me for the weekend portion of the trip. We embody the childless millennial group and love the rides and the adult beverages equally.

Overall Plan:
Wednesday: Driving drown tomorrow from Charleston. Plan to head to DS for the afternoon for a little shopping (I am loving the new Vans collaboration) and dinner. I have a park pass for Epcot tomorrow as well and am thinking I’ll try for a BG and Harmonious in the evening.
Thursday: Park Pass for Epcot again. Main goal is to do GotG again and F&W. Mike will be driving over from Tampa in the afternoon to meet me there.
Friday: HS in the morning, probably some pool time in the afternoon before MNSSHP! I haven’t done any of the holiday parties before, so I am very excited for this. The trip basically all formed around the announcement that Max would be there in his Powerline costume. The fact that he isn’t doing M&G is heartbreaking, but still excited for the event!
Saturday: AK park passes. Generally a low key day since the night before will be late. Mike and I are big Top Chef fans, so we are heading offsite to go to Richard Blais’s newest spot: Four Flamingos.
Sunday: MK park passes. Hoping for low crowds since its a party night, then may hop over to Epcot for Harmonious again or to DS.
Monday: Heading home :cry:

Now its time to do a final load of laundry and pack up all my Disney tees and ears! Thanks for following along!

26 Likes

You had me at childless millennial! :joy::joy:

Have a great trip!! Looking forward to following along.

7 Likes

Looking forward to following along!

5 Likes

I was actually just thinking about you the other day and wondering where you’ve been! Happy to follow along!

5 Likes

Glad to be back! Work got busy and somehow I blinked and the summer had gone by!

6 Likes

Following!! Have a great trip!!

4 Likes

:laughing::laughing::laughing: c

4 Likes

Have fun.

2 Likes

After a brief scramble when I managed to misplace my keys between the front door and my car, I’m on the road. 6 hours to home!

17 Likes

Safe travels! Looking forward to following along.

2 Likes

Safe travels!

2 Likes

I tend to go MIA shortly after trips, because I get in a funk when I have no trip coming up.

We’ll be in the same parks Saturday and Sunday mornings… wave if you see me!

6 Likes

I think this is exactly it. It feels depressing for a bit!
Hope you have a great time and I’ll be on the lookout!

5 Likes

Made it into Orlando and decided to stop at the Character Warehouse on International along the way.

Not too crowded and decently stocked. Only thing that caught my eye was the Adventurers Club tee but they only had one size

14 Likes

Love that!

Went ahead and stopped at the Vineland location as well…all the same stuff. If you’re looking for something from the Mary Blair collection it’s there. They also had a couple pieces from the Stony Clover collab, but not very discounted.

Now on to DS!

6 Likes

Yay, looking forward. Have a nice trip!

2 Likes

13 Likes

No luck on the blue Vans shirt I’ve got my heart set on, but this whole current vault collection is excellent and tempting.

Debating the best option for bar seating for dinner now. Thinking about doing Homecomin’ tomorrow, or that would be my go to.

2 Likes

Ahhhhh, finally.

Sláinte!

13 Likes