I Found My Old Trip Report!

I last went to Disney in 2015, when my daughter was just 5. When I started planning for this years’ trip, I knew I had to use Touring Plans again. I unfortunately couldn’t figure out what my old username/password was, so I made a new one. I just did a quick search & I found my old touring plan:

WOW! I am not sure I am going to be able to top that vacation, as it was EPIC. Now my daughter is 13 and my touring plans look very similar to what I made in 2015 (haha). I really miss the FastPass system where you could pre-plan. Genie+ may just drive me insane with the unpredictability.

What I am taking from my prior TP trip:
I am going for 7 days again (this time at the beginning of December for Christmas!!!).
I am staying at POP again (having the tram this year may change things) & I will unplug the phone in my room at night (haha).
I am going to tour Magic Kingdom in “lands” again beginning at rope drop or early admission - then use Genie+ for evening rides (going to try for the suggested stacking method).
I am going to plan a sit down meal for brunch or lunch everyday (that precious foot rest).
I am going to take mid-day breaks again, from 1-4 at the minimum (I think the parks close earlier in Dec then they did in July).

So excited that TP kept this amazing memory for us! I only wish the photos would have stayed up — I still have the photos I cited in the trip report in my photo album. It may be fun to recreate some of these photos this year when we go!!!

16 Likes

What are your days? FYI there’s a liner meet in the works (maybe Sun Dec 3), if you’re interested.

https://forum.touringplans.com/t/epic-liner-meet-holiday-2023/91458?u=parkranger

2 Likes

We are flying in on 12/2 and flying out on 12/8. Sounds like I might be able to make the liner meet!!!

2 Likes

Great!!!

2 Likes