I call on your encyclopedic knowledge of Disney stuff

Agreed - I’m not sure if it is purely a cost savings move or if they are waiting to see if the land is a hit or not. But both Pandora and SWGE really could use that 3rd ride. In some ways, Toy Story only avoided it because they had already built TSMM and just had to change the entrance to point it into the land. Not sure if that counts basically…

4 Likes

Oooh, good point, but I will give them credit because it is so on point for the land. And I find AS×2 delightful, it is a nice mix up of a traditional ride and fits in well.

SWGE just needs more around the corners. Certainly another attraction, but more to draw you in to the winding pathways. I.e. more of the original vision.

4 Likes

I think it is purely cost savings. Wasn’t there a 3rd ride originally planned for SWGE?

3 Likes

My understanding is they have a 3rd ride pad available at both SWGE and Pandora, but I’m not aware that there were any plans to populate it at Land open. Hopefully they both get utilized before long as we could really use the extra capacity.

3 Likes

I loved Kitchen Kabaret.
I also loved Food Rocks which was the show that followed in the late 90’s

2 Likes