I call on your encyclopedic knowledge of Disney stuff

Who the eff is this???

5 Likes

This made me laugh. I donā€™t know the answer.

Is he singing?

1 Like

ā€œThe singing milkā€ is what Iā€™m finding.

1 Like

Mr. Dairy Goods Kitchen Kabaret according to all the EBay pin seller listings for itā€¦

7 Likes

I donā€™t know! I was thinking it might be a microphone. Itā€™s a parks character, but thatā€™s all I know.

Iā€™m finding this now too. It was something in Epcot.

3 Likes

OK how did you find that so fast

1 Like

Waitā€¦ itā€™s on ebay?

And WTF? Singing milk?

OK but weā€™re okay with talking clocks and candelabra?

Just checking where our limit lies LOL

4 Likes

Seems like itā€™s actually the carton thatā€™s singing.
The milk is more likeā€¦umā€¦ anthropomorphic bodily fluid?? :woman_shrugging:t4::laughing:

6 Likes

Wikipedia says:
" Kitchen Kabaret was a 13-minute [audio-animatronic]show at [Epcot], [Walt Disney World Resort], United States located in The Land pavilion. Kitchen Kabaret was present on EPCOTā€™s opening day, October 1, 1982."

" Mr. Dairy Goods was a singing milk carton who emerged from a refrigerator holding an old-fashioned radio-style floor [microphone]"

Wiki Link Act 2 is the part about the immortal Mr. Dairy Goods.

So I guess it is an Epcot original but before my timeā€¦

3 Likes

Well at least we know heā€™s fresh! :ok_hand:t3:

2 Likes

Everything is on EBay. But yes, I did a Google Lens search on your pic (which is how I found it so fast) and 30-some EBay pin hits popped up. Mr. Toad was the first mismatchā€¦

2 Likes

Why do I always forget about Google lens which is pure magic?!

:woman_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

Apparently Kitchen Kabaret occupied the location Soarinā€™ does now from '82-'94 then Food Rocks from '94-ā€˜04 until Soarinā€™ opened in May of ā€˜05. Despite not having seen the original shows, Iā€™m going out on a limb and claim Soarinā€™ is a HUGE upgrade on those food oriented showsā€¦

3 Likes

I have no idea what google lens is? But the google overlords seem to have something for everything. Sigh.

Kitchen Kabaret was fab!

Probably. I did see it but donā€™t really remember it. Youā€™d think singing milk would be unforgettable.

10 Likes

I knew right away!! Yep, Iā€™m old. Kitchen Kabaret was one of our favorites from '82 EPCOT. On our trip, we videotaped so many complete rides and shows, including this one. The show included ā€œVeggie Veggie Fruit Fruitā€ and the Hamm & Eggz comedy duo. It had several short fun songs.

5 Likes

Veggie Veggie Fruit Fruit, Veggie Fruit Fruit, Veggie Veggie Fruit Fruit! It was awesome :clap:

4 Likes