I call on your encyclopedic knowledge of Disney stuff

Who the eff is this???

5 Likes

This made me laugh. I don’t know the answer.

Is he singing?

1 Like

“The singing milk” is what I’m finding.

1 Like

Mr. Dairy Goods Kitchen Kabaret according to all the EBay pin seller listings for it…

7 Likes

I don’t know! I was thinking it might be a microphone. It’s a parks character, but that’s all I know.

I’m finding this now too. It was something in Epcot.

3 Likes

OK how did you find that so fast

1 Like

Wait… it’s on ebay?

And WTF? Singing milk?

OK but we’re okay with talking clocks and candelabra?

Just checking where our limit lies LOL

4 Likes

Seems like it’s actually the carton that’s singing.
The milk is more like…um… anthropomorphic bodily fluid?? :woman_shrugging:t4::laughing:

6 Likes

Wikipedia says:
" Kitchen Kabaret was a 13-minute [audio-animatronic]show at [Epcot], [Walt Disney World Resort], United States located in The Land pavilion. Kitchen Kabaret was present on EPCOT’s opening day, October 1, 1982."

" Mr. Dairy Goods was a singing milk carton who emerged from a refrigerator holding an old-fashioned radio-style floor [microphone]"

Wiki Link Act 2 is the part about the immortal Mr. Dairy Goods.

So I guess it is an Epcot original but before my time…

3 Likes

Well at least we know he’s fresh! :ok_hand:t3:

2 Likes

Everything is on EBay. But yes, I did a Google Lens search on your pic (which is how I found it so fast) and 30-some EBay pin hits popped up. Mr. Toad was the first mismatch…

2 Likes

Why do I always forget about Google lens which is pure magic?!

:woman_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

Apparently Kitchen Kabaret occupied the location Soarin’ does now from '82-'94 then Food Rocks from '94-‘04 until Soarin’ opened in May of ‘05. Despite not having seen the original shows, I’m going out on a limb and claim Soarin’ is a HUGE upgrade on those food oriented shows…

3 Likes

I have no idea what google lens is? But the google overlords seem to have something for everything. Sigh.

Kitchen Kabaret was fab!

Probably. I did see it but don’t really remember it. You’d think singing milk would be unforgettable.

10 Likes

I knew right away!! Yep, I’m old. Kitchen Kabaret was one of our favorites from '82 EPCOT. On our trip, we videotaped so many complete rides and shows, including this one. The show included “Veggie Veggie Fruit Fruit” and the Hamm & Eggz comedy duo. It had several short fun songs.

5 Likes

Veggie Veggie Fruit Fruit, Veggie Fruit Fruit, Veggie Veggie Fruit Fruit! It was awesome :clap:

4 Likes