Https://wdwnt.com/2022/02/breaking-guardians-of-the-galaxy-cosmic-rewind-opening-memorial-day-weekend-at-epcot/

Moonlight magic is a free dvc only party at HS in May. That I can’t go to because it’s 2 days after I leave.

2 Likes

Not a fan of Guardians of the Galaxy movies.
Not a fan of any of the actors except for Zoe.
Not a fan of Rollercoasters.

Order can be rearranged as needed. :smiley:

But I am genuine in my happiness that others wanna ride it. I hope you all do. Especially when I’m there. I hope it gets rave reviews and is the next “most awesome ride ever!”. If I don’t see 4 hour standby I’m going to be bummed.

5 Likes

I think she’s bad ass ! But not even groot :astonished: he’s my fav!

2 Likes

Zoe’s good people from what I’ve seen. The rest… ehhhhhh I have issues. Normally, I can set apart actors from roles…but when they act exactly like they do in real life in said role, it becomes way harder for me.

1 Like

:joy::joy: I can seperate Groot. He’s my favorite plant! You can’t really kill him :crazy_face: And that’s what I need in a plant!

6 Likes

His entire character is a deus ex machina. He’s whatever the story needs him to be in the moment.

Whatever, this isn’t about my hatred for the movies, it’s about the ride. I hope it’s fantastic and jaw dropping.

1 Like

But I love his extensive vocabulary! :joy::joy: I get what your saying though.

(chewie did it first, and better) :wink:

3 Likes

Leaving space in line for you at other attractions, this is a plus :grin:

2 Likes

absolutely! Might actually be able to ride FEA without a FastPass for the first time in…forever. (I am so sorry. I didn’t mean to do that)

8 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: ok apparently I have a soft spot for these type of characters. He’s in the top tier group as well.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Lol!
I can relate to that!

5 Likes

I think you did… I’ve yet to ride it and I’ve been several times since its opening. I was a huge Maelstrom fan. It was one of my favorite rides so I guess I’ve never prioritized it. And if I hear Let it go one more time I may explode :exploding_head: DD went through the faze of this song on repeat… for forever!

1 Like

I didn’t, but I also didn’t go back and change it either. I’m comfortable with my pun. :smiley:

2 Likes

As am I :joy:

3 Likes

I’m definitely not a fan of rollercoasters! I’m all for rides like LWTT and JC.

2 Likes

This is my #1 fav, lol. I could ride this over and over! SIGH

1 Like