Https://wdwnt.com/2022/02/breaking-guardians-of-the-galaxy-cosmic-rewind-opening-memorial-day-weekend-at-epcot/

11 Likes

Looks like I’ll be going to Orlando again in May… (we are hoping for AP previews)

2 Likes

Yes! We had Squeak Peek for Remy. I wonder what this one will be called?

1 Like

Oh, how awesome! DD20 will love to hear this. Any word on Tron? She’s hoping that will be open by our visit.

2 Likes

I am Groot

(See that’s a good one because it even rhymes :wink::wink::rofl:).

8 Likes

:joy::rofl:

1 Like

Yay!! We have APR for Epcot on Saturday and Monday of Memorial Day weekend!!!

4 Likes

Will miss it this spring but will catch it in September

3 Likes

Oh shoot, I’m there Memorial Day weekend (well, 5/25-6/4). I don’t know whether to be excited or afraid of crowds :grimacing:

2 Likes

This is always the answer!

1 Like

Ok hive mind… we have Epcot passes for Saturday and Monday of Memorial Day weekend. We will be on a flight during 7am on Saturday. Do we flip our passes and go to Epcot on Sunday and Monday or keep it as is?

1 Like

Yay! I will be there 6/3-6/7. I wonder if they will start out with a virtual queue like the did with Remy?

1 Like

OmG…i am seriously thinking I should add another epcot park day just in case? :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I probably would but I love Epcot so I would have 2 days anyways!

Hmmm, maybe switch it around? You can still get a boarding group if you have WiFi at 7am, assuming that’s what they do. And they will probably let people ride any time after their BG is called. But also would be good to give yourself a buffer after opening day.

2 Likes

I know I know I know. The same for us. We already got the CL update and now this. Whoa boy!

1 Like

We are only there for 3 full days so werent planni g on Epcot 2 days but we have park hoppers so we can always get to another park depending on what the line situation is at GOTG :wink:

1 Like

This is where my brain is right now… I will sleep on it and see how I feel in the morning.

On a side note, does anyone know how the internet speed is on Southwest flights?

4 Likes

You know what I do find funny…they leaked this news while all the media people are in the galactic starcruiser! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

SW Wifi is terrrrrrrrible!!! TERRIBLE!!!