Https://wdwnt.com/2021/12/sunshine-flyer-to-debut-as-new-motorcoach-service-in-2022/

My daughter loves that show. She doesn’t know the real Doogie. I tried to show her but she got bored.

I’m doing Mears in January and might try this place in February to compare.

In September my DME was a passenger van with just me and DS16. We went straight to CR about 8 pm. It was great for us as it was fast, we were trying to get to the Halloween party, and our driver was fabulous but if I was alone or my driver wasn’t great I can see the wariness.

2 Likes

Wow I have never heard of that before. I just don’t want to have to climb over and around people to get to my seat, especially with a backpack.

Fair. But have you seen 8-Bit Christmas yet?!

1 Like

I have! It was really good. Though I was a tad disappointed with the outcome of the story.

And wasn’t really expecting to get round-housed in the feels like that. :woozy_face:

Right?! Was so excited to watch and then the tears started flowing and I’m suddenly swearing at the TV for bringing emotion into this era’s A Christmas Story….

1 Like

Update: we arrived at MCO this morning and we reserved the Mears Express Shuttle to Wilderness Lodge at 11:45am. The location is on B Terminal at the exact location that was used for Magical Express. There was no line to wait in and all the other regular service lines were also pretty much empty.
The bus was a generic, non-themed bus. Onboard was also no theming nor was there anything playing on the displays.
We (6 of us) had the entire full size bus to ourselves directly to the resort.
If you’re looking for basic transportation and being the first stop to your resort, this was fine and would do it again. If your looking for theming and entertainment this is not for you.

5 Likes

Was this with Mears or some other company?

1 Like

So it’s basically what Mears used to have before Magical Express started. It was fine.

At least no worries of spoilers in the video like you had with DME! I remember my first trip after Pandora opened I had been SOOOOOOO careful to avoid ANY visual spoilers about it but WHAM, right there in the video was footage from Flight of Passage!! I realized it quick enough to miss MOST of what was there, but not all.

2 Likes

Thanks for the report!

Pretty sure this is Mears Connect.

1 Like

Sorry. It’s with Mears. Forgot to mention that. I’ve since corrected my post.

2 Likes

That’s what I thought, but thanks for clarifying. And thanks for reporting your experience.

Mears Shuttle and Mears Connect are actually two different things though. It does sound like they are talking about Mears Connect.

1 Like

Dang even transpo is confusing af now.

4 Likes