Https://wdwnt.com/2021/11/story-book-dining-at-artist-point-and-boatwrights-dining-hall-reopening-at-walt-disney-world/

6 Likes

I might add this to our list. I’d been hoping for that resort breakfast with the royal couples, but that isn’t back yet.

The food and character interactions at Story Book Dining are spectacular! :heart_eyes: We arrive on December 16th!

3 Likes

OH MY GOODNESS! We just were reviewing our trip from 11/11/19-11/21/19 and we were RE-blown away by our Snow White and Story Book Dining experience.

I sure hope they bring this back in its full glory.

YAY!!! I love NoRMaL!!!

3 Likes

Also, every one of these that comes gives me hope that Eeyore will be back at CP.

4 Likes

Me too!!
I have a few Pooh lovers in my group. I’m really hoping Crystal Palace will bring back the characters by the end of January!

4 Likes

From your keyboard to God’s ears.

DD is so into Winnie the Pooh, and Eeyore in particular, that I am not going to tell her about this (assuming characters return) It will be a surprise. She even played Eeyore in a non-school play at her request, and the Winnie the Pooh audiobook is her default audiobook.

3 Likes

The menu looks pretty good.

Oh man I am so excited! We have a trip in January and we ate here before in 2019 and loved it. Setting my alarm for December 2 to make a reservation!! I had the prime rib and it was really good.

2 Likes

So for the appetizers, do they bring one tray that has some of all three options? Can we get more of something since it is price fixe?

1 Like

Story Book Dining?

In December 2019, they bought enough of each food for each person. We never thought to ask for more because it wasn’t all you can eat. All 4 of us ordered the prime rib. Only DS19 finished his prime rib. The rest of us only ate half of the prime rib and nibbled at the giant popover. By dessert, we were all totally stuffed!

I think we barely touched the popcorn!

4 Likes

So, in the photo with the little black cauldrons, I guess that was the soup and there were four of you? So, everyone could have had it?

Since it isn’t all you can eat, I assume you could have taken leftovers home?

2 Likes

Yes, that was the soup. There were 4 of us. So we got 4 servings of everything. The price also included a non alcoholic drink. The kids had milk, and DH and I had tea. We packed up the leftover steaks, popovers, mash potatoes, poison apple dessert, and the chocolates. We ate the leftovers the next evening. :yum:

7 Likes

I think it was mushroom soup.

1 Like

Yep, we were there about a month after you.

1 Like

I ate my whole prime rib.
DD15 burnt her mouth on her bisque and then found her meal spicy.
Bisque was small, but adorable.

This was kids’ meal.

3 Likes

:grin:

1 Like

I’m thinking about trying to get a reservation there for next month. It opens the day we arrive!

1 Like

I love love love prime rib. And most NY strips. And Filet mignon. And. And. And. :cow2::cow2::cow2:

1 Like

Me too! I love beef! :yum: I’m a grand daughter of a butcher. We had some type of steak every Saturday night. I just don’t eat that much anymore!:weary:

1 Like