Https://wdwnt.com/2021/11/story-book-dining-at-artist-point-and-boatwrights-dining-hall-reopening-at-walt-disney-world/

It’s rare that I have it, so I’m usually not likely to leave any. :wink:

1 Like

Come to my house for Christmas this year! We are serving all you can eat prime rib!

2 Likes

Ok. If you were serving ramen noodles and PBJ I’d love to break bread with you.
:heart:
We normally have prime rib for Christmas. Not sure this year. Having guests and will be at 17, not our normal 10. May need to drop back a level. :anguished: :blush:

3 Likes
1 Like

Thank you.
In some of the photos of price fix places the non-entree course was one of every option for the entire table, which seems chintzy. But fine if we can sample what is there and ask for more of what we like.

2 Likes

The changes don’t seem dramatic. I think we would be very happy with the new menu.

2 Likes

Ohhhhh. Excited for more options. This was on my to-do list before our 2020 trip was busted. Not sure I want to swap my plans around a ton to make this happen though.

Hmmm.

1 Like

I’m usually in the “if it’s not broke don’t fix it”camp, but if you are Snow White fans or like themed experiences, I highly recommend. It was really well done.

1 Like

I’ve not done ADRs yet so nothing is truly set in stone, but I am thinking I’ll just stick with what I’ve planned.

1 Like

There will always be another trip…

1 Like

Alarm set to try and book this tomorrow morning! Now all that is left to make my dreams complete is Hoop de Doo…

1 Like