How very implusive of me

I am glad you will have a chance to spend time with your friends. I am also glad you have been on the forum too!

1 Like

Wow sounds perfect!!!

Thanks PT! Chat just really got to me for some reason. Definitely after they changed the format it just became like offensive to my vision or something and I just couldnā€™t follow anymore.

2 Likes

Ok let me try this againā€¦

The best part of the trip is the people Iā€™ll get to see. If you know me from chat you know that Chef Todd is like the big brother I never had and now Iā€™ll finally get to go to a festival opener at Epcot with him on this trip. Itā€™s going to be a lot fun, but also miserable in the heat and bad for my stomach. Also my friend from grad school is relocating to the area. Iā€™ve seen her once in the last 7 years because sheā€™s lived in China until last summer.

Maybe Iā€™ll get lucky and run into some of you guys too!

7 Likes

Yes! WL is my fav! Good for you for treating yourself. Enjoy your lovely stay!

1 Like

Sounds like itā€™s going to be an amazing trip!! WL is sssooooo pretty and Gyser Point every day?! Perfection!

1 Like

Wow first day of the festival with Chef Todd! I love his recommendations in chat. How fun!

1 Like

That sounds amazing! the first time we went I did the sameā€¦only 2 nights because as a single mom I wanted them to be 2 NICE nights!! WL was perfection! I hope you have a blast!

1 Like

Your trip sounds great! Hope you have a wonderful time!

1 Like

I canā€™t do chat anymore either, though Iā€™m going to try the web version once Iā€™ve got a trip booked. Liner meets are the best!

2 Likes

I agree! Iā€™ve been very fortunate to meet quite a lot of liners with some becoming real life friends as well. Itā€™s pretty remarkable.

3 Likes

Same. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

This

2 Likes

Congratulations!! It is so nice to hear exciting news!! Glad you are making your dreams come true!!

2 Likes

This chat has me all in my feels!

So now to plan park daysā€¦ aside from Epcot on the 15th I have no idea what my plan of attack should be.

Iā€™m debating a park pass for HS on the 14th so I can try for a boarding group in the airport before I board my flight. If I donā€™t get it I can hopefully change to another park bc Iā€™ll be arriving midday and HS is probably my least favorite park so I wouldnā€™t want to go without a boarding group.

4 Likes

That sounds like a good plan! What I was noticing leading up to our trip last weekend, is that every park except Epcot will show as available around 2:00 Florida time or even a little earlier.

That is good to know!

This was a 100% BEST decision ā€” Wilderness Lodge is my favorite resort; Geyser Point is the best place ever, and you will have so much fun. After the year weā€™ve all been through, we all deserve to live a little! Yay!

2 Likes

:grimacing:

4 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: FIFY

Geyser Point is really @Keith718 and my happy place. Itā€™s our sacred space :blush:

4 Likes