How very implusive of me

I am officially booked for my first return trip to WDW! I have been very cautious during the last year+, but finally I am seeing some light at the end of the tunnel. I have faith things will be well under my personal acceptable risk level by mid July.

My original plan was to stay offsite for the week and work M-W and just take 2 days off so I could visit the parks at night during the work week and get 2 weekends in. I have a friend relocating back to the area so I could have stayed with her as well to save even more money. I really wanted to balance my time off with expense, etc.

So now the impulsive part is I scratched my plan, am taking 3 days off, and will now be staying at WILDERNESS! FREAKING! LODGE! Y’all, I am normally soooo cheap. Like $200 or more a night is waaaay too much for me. This move will cost me 50% more for literally half as many nights, but screw it! This last year sucked, I have plenty of cash saved from all the trips that didn’t happen, my birthday is July 5, and just… damnit I want to.

I am beyond excited! It’s my favorite all around resort and I have not actually stayed there before so I am super pumped to finally do it and for 4 glorious nights. I can go to Geyser Point every single night! I can actually get in the amazing looking pools! I can wander the lobby in my pjs when I get my morning caffiene. I! AM! STOKED! Just had to share with y’all because I know you get it.

44 Likes

Yay! You are staying in one of those newly renovated rooms?! Wow! I am so happy for you!

3 Likes

So excited for you!!! It will be epic!

3 Likes

Thanks! I was so excited to think I may get to sleep in a bed no one has slept in before lol

1 Like

For sure will have one of your tattoos in your sacred space in your honor.

1 Like

What are your dates?

1 Like

Congrats on the countdown! Good for you!

2 Likes

This is the tattoo we all need. :joy:

(well, except the birthday part … unless that’s someone else’s birthday lol)

5 Likes

14-18

2 Likes

In all seriousness I don’t have a single spot of ink on me, but have contemplated something related to AK off and on for a few years now.

I doubt I’ll ever get one though.

4 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

I have 0 tattoos, but I was talking about the drink… Jenns Tattoo at sacred spaces.

6 Likes

Fab. Love WL

2 Likes

I knew that was the reference!!

:raising_hand_woman::raising_hand_woman:

Yay me! I’m never in on the joke/reference first round…I’m very excited.

11 Likes

Right.

1 Like

Although if you want that tattoo you only have to make one small edit with the date and you don’t even have to pay me any royalties.

4 Likes

Also YAY! I’m SO EXCITED for you!

It’s been a heck of a year and you deserve the splurge! I hope it’s everything you wanted and more.

BTW, I kinda am obsessed with the idea of getting coffee in pajamas!

I’m seriously dancing on the inside I’m so excited for you!

4 Likes

OK now you lost me

Jeff’s comment…

1 Like

Thanks! Mine will be diet coke instead of coffee, but yes it sounds amazing!

1 Like