How many times can you park hop right now on the same day?

For example, after dealing with increasing crowds at HS once 1400 rolls around we hop parks. We hit Animal Kingdom (which closes early) just to ride EE and FoP a couple times each. After that, Epcot is still open for at least a couple hours, and so we go on Soarin’ and a couple other rides before hopping in line for Test Track right before close.

Can you hop more than once?

Also, we’ll have our own vehicle, so we won’t be sitting around dependent on Disney transportation.

2 Likes

Yes, people have visited all four parks on the same day. There is a chance a park could be closed to capacity (but that has never happened as of today).

4 Likes

Yes, @PrincipalTinker is correct. I think DFB reported that they hopped to all four parks in a day w/o issue.

1 Like

DFB hopped to all four parks on the same day - in fact, they said they hopped to all four parks within a single hour by having one staffer drive the other between parks just to see if it was possible.

There is no guarantee that will always be possible, but if your reservation is for HS and you are trying to get to AK and Epcot afterward, I think your chance of hitting all three is very high. HS is most likely to hit capacity, followed by MK on most days, Epcot has so much capacity, it’s unlikely they’ll ever hit it.

1 Like

There have actually been people attempting parkeology clallenges

1 Like

OMG, I’m not sure how you could do that w/ reduced hours, no FP and limited PH. If anyone could accomplish this in the current climate I would bet on @Randall1028

2 Likes

@ToddlerOfTerror has not stopped by the forum in a while but I believe I heard he did a challenge recently?

1 Like

Agreed. There’s no way with the current Disney schedules and changes. Gone are the days where we were able to grab 14 FP at HS and 12 at MK (MK - Jan 2020, HS - Jan 2020). We’ll definitely have to sit in some lines for our upcoming April trip.

1 Like

Looks like @ToddlerOfTerror got to 27 attraction on January 19th?

https://twitter.com/toddlerofterror/status/1351699608582414343?s=21

I believe liners learned from this challenge that you can make a BG, change APR, and then show up hours late for your BG?

1 Like

Good trick to be aware of!

What? That’s a game changer

I did do a challenge recently. It was the Every Ride Points Challenge.

It is impossible to do every ride under current conditions.

You can book a BG at 7AM and drop your park reservation for another park then hop and ride RotR later in the day. I had BG 1 and didn’t show up until late afternoon and we had no issues boarding.

3 Likes

Thanks @ToddlerOfTerror. I learn so much from your posts!

1 Like

Happy to help :). I don’t get on chat or the forum too frequently but if there is ever anything I can specifically answer, I am happy to do so.

2 Likes

I was wondering about this. This is happy news, thanks

1 Like

Can you park hop back to a park you’ve already been to? For example, could I start in HS and then go to EP for dinner and then go back to HS?

1 Like

You can but if hopping is limited at HS (has never happened) you would lose you park priority (from your APD) once you entered EP. They could block your entrance if HS was at capacity.

3 Likes

That makes sense. I couldn’t remember if there was a one and done rule. Thank you!

1 Like