How Many RotR Boarding Groups in 7am lottery?

There have been multiple reports that you can be hours late for your boarding group. I say get it in the morning and show up when you can.

2 Likes

This is something I was never clear on also, like the OP. If BG #80 is called around 2:00 (average), would the 1:00 drop start at BG 80, or more? That’s about the halfway mark as BG’s called usually go over 150 each day.

1 Like

That’s what I assume lately based on anecdotal evidence but there is no official way to get BG # information from the app. So you have to rely on individual reports of what # they got at each drop. Anecdotally, most 1pm drop BG #s I’ve seen have been 90+. So 80 is probably a reasonable guess for the cutoff.

2 Likes

Someone was posting all the stats at one time. I think several sites have the info on what BGs were called when.

1 Like

Right, but how many BG’s are given out at the 7:00 drop is the question.

2 Likes

If you want to keep track of the time any given BG is called, TouringPlans Blog has a good graph to look at. This is posted most days on the daily Wait Times Blog:

This will be especially helpful when there are changes to the park hours. Here is the link:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/touringplansblog

4 Likes

Yes this is available publicly. What BGs are issued is not widely available.

2 Likes

Thanks! I had seen that before my OP. Put it all together and we’ll figure it out. Lots of time…

1 Like

For data here’s mine from last Friday

1 Like

This was a 1pm issue?

That was my BG from 0700. Someone was asking how long or/and how many groups are formed at 0700 and what time they expect to board.

3 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Gotcha thanks. It was close enough to the middle I wasn’t sure which issuance time it was. Makes sense.

1 Like

Last Monday I was BG-65 and was called a little after noon.

Got this at the 1pm drop on 1/28. We got called around 2:30.

Comparing a Thursday to a Friday, apparently we got called at the same time even though @vcka’s BG was gotten at 7, and ours at 1. Not sure that helps narrow anything down or just makes it more confusing.

4 Likes

Oh wow. I guess this confirms that it’s anyone’s guess! Thanks!

1 Like

Hello. I’ve been away from the forums since pre-covid because it depressed me :rofl:. Is there a link to the tips from Bebe you referenced. My 13yr old by luck is attending a VB tournament in Orlando so I had my excuse to talk the wife into a visit to the world.

1 Like

Here you go! Click the link and / or download the PDF. Good luck!

3 Likes

Very helpful. Ty.

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like