How Many RotR Boarding Groups in 7am lottery?

Right, but how many BG’s are given out at the 7:00 drop is the question.

2 Likes

If you want to keep track of the time any given BG is called, TouringPlans Blog has a good graph to look at. This is posted most days on the daily Wait Times Blog:

This will be especially helpful when there are changes to the park hours. Here is the link:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/touringplansblog

4 Likes

Yes this is available publicly. What BGs are issued is not widely available.

2 Likes

Thanks! I had seen that before my OP. Put it all together and we’ll figure it out. Lots of time…

1 Like

For data here’s mine from last Friday

1 Like

This was a 1pm issue?

That was my BG from 0700. Someone was asking how long or/and how many groups are formed at 0700 and what time they expect to board.

3 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Gotcha thanks. It was close enough to the middle I wasn’t sure which issuance time it was. Makes sense.

1 Like

Last Monday I was BG-65 and was called a little after noon.

Got this at the 1pm drop on 1/28. We got called around 2:30.

Comparing a Thursday to a Friday, apparently we got called at the same time even though @vcka’s BG was gotten at 7, and ours at 1. Not sure that helps narrow anything down or just makes it more confusing.

4 Likes

Oh wow. I guess this confirms that it’s anyone’s guess! Thanks!

1 Like

Hello. I’ve been away from the forums since pre-covid because it depressed me :rofl:. Is there a link to the tips from Bebe you referenced. My 13yr old by luck is attending a VB tournament in Orlando so I had my excuse to talk the wife into a visit to the world.

1 Like

Here you go! Click the link and / or download the PDF. Good luck!

3 Likes

Very helpful. Ty.

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

The Information you shared above is great. I have been reading all you shared here. In this you explained everything very well. thanks for the super helpful reply. I’m not sure how I missed that thread https://forum.touringplans.com/t/how-many-rotr-boarding-groups-in-7am-lottery/76064/37-results.

Thanks to all

Welcome to the forums!

Have you searched for the most recent information?

As @bebe80 alluded to, a lot has/is changing with RotR since this thread started in February. For right now at least, there are no boarding groups for RotR, only standby. So if you’re going this week the technique is totally different.

Genie+ rolls out on 10/19 - although I don’t think we know when the RotR will be eligible for paid Lightning Lane so things will change again when that happens. Depending on when your trip is you’ll need to plan to hit the moving target carefully unfortunately…

There was this report on chat today:

1 Like