How many have you done?

well… it’s ok to like vanilla… someone has to eat it. But I have a strict policy of not wasting my limited calories on white cake. Has to be chocolate or nothing

2 Likes

Why ruin your chocolate by mixing it with flour?

2 Likes

:rofl:
because… it tastes good to me :wink:

3 Likes

4 Likes

Wow! I’m impressed!

1 Like

Admittedly I’ve probably been to Disney 60+ times so plenty of opportunity.

4 Likes

I have not done #31. Only one I’ve not done

5 Likes

48 (missing the 2 Star Wars related items). Like @Dreamer I started in 1976 and have lost count of how many times I have been in the World.

You need to amend #6 to include the “Kiss Goodnight”.

3 Likes

That’s almost as ridiculous as my having seen almost no Disney movies.

Sorry #31. computer keyboard glitch. But smiling here on the east coast of America to give you a heart stopping moment

2 Likes

41 for me and on wed 42 and maybe 43 if I can find a food I’ve never eaten before which may be difficult. I’ve eaten a cricket and tiny shrimps and snails and weird things in my travels. Oh yeah I’ll go for 44 on Friday if Cadaver Dans for Dapper Dans count and I’m able to catch em

1 Like

There are 10 I haven’t done.

But some are a little redundant. Couldn’t eating inside the castle also count as eating adult food (46) and eating a splurge meal(10)?

3 Likes

Yes, everything at Disney is multiples of Magic

1 Like

Wait. 9 I haven’t. I forgot I did do a behind the scenes at Animal Kingdom. The Giants (elephant) one. Last November.

2 Likes

What are you? A lawyer?

3 Likes

I haven’t done #31 either.
Haven’t ridden ROTR.
Skyliner
Make a wish at wishing well
Get a button for myself (kids have had)
Skip the rides
See Dapper Dans
Drink Blue Milk
Kitchen Sink Sundae
Sleep in

1 Like

Not done 4 of then - not ride skyliner, resistance, drank blue milk or visited an Epcot festival. Was all supposed to be done this year until Covid intervened. Not sure when we will get back to WDW ( from UK and unemployed as result if Covid) but still have (a little) hope

2 Likes

31 but I’ve eaten five cupcakes in the last three days so I’m going to count #50 five times. 36. We grade on a curve here, right?!

5 Likes

We did 26 on our last trip. I should be able to knock out the rest next trip :slight_smile:

1 Like

Am I the only one who kept loosing count? I had to start over a few times, and I’m still not sure! 32-34 ish.

3 Likes