How many have you done?

Easier to count what I haven’t done.

1 Like

Ha! I’ve done 36! My short term memory is shot.

We’ve done 39.

Missing some simple ones like take the time to look for animals on Tree of Life. We’ve seen animal carvings but not intentionally stopped to look for them. We’ve not done all of the Epcot pavilions. No Rise of the Resistance (see our December trip report about missing out).

No blue milk (and no plans to fix that). No kitchen sink (definitely plans to fix that some day).

38 for me

1 Like

You will get back someday! I know it!

2 Likes

Not all chocolate but yes, in general :grinning:

1 Like
  1. Haven’t done numbers 14, 28, 31.
1 Like

8, 13, 20, and 28 weren’t there the last time I was there (Pandora, Skylines, and SWGE.
19 - I refuse to pay for up-charge parties.
26 - No interest in Photopass
31 - I don’t like I cream that much.
50 - I don’t especially like cupcakes (anywhere).

3 Likes
  1. But most of those I have experienced many times.
    I will have to try harder.

Me too!! We were supposed to do this in September to celebrate my mom’s 65th birthday. Bleeping corona.

43 for me!

I really want to do the Walk in Walt’s Footsteps tour at DLR. What’s held me back is paying for three of us (me plus two daughters). Someday!

2 Likes

I’ve never done a behind the scenes tour. That’s about it, though. I was thinking I’d never gone to a park without riding rides, but then I remembered the time we went just for food & wine and never even went into Future World. I’ve never gone to any of the others without rides, though.

1 Like

I’ve done maybe 39. Most of the ones I missed are upcharges like signature dining, parties, and tours.

1 Like

41 for me.

1 Like
1 Like

Only 33.

We did 43

1 Like

I’ve done 33, but a couple I haven’t done just because they weren’t available on my last trip, so no blue milk, RotR or Skyliner. I don’t see anything on there I won’t do at some point. I’m not sure if I’ll ever eat at V&A’s, but I’m sure I’ll splurge on a Signature restaurant at some point. They’re probably cheaper than a character meal anyway!

The one that might take me the longest is Skip the Rides. I don’t know if I’ll do that until I someday take a solo trip (or maybe have and adult trip for F&W. Does that count if you spend an Epcot day at F&W and don’t go on any rides? I’m not sure I would do that and not swing by Soarin’. Or at least ride 3 Caballeros.

2 Likes

Double counting activities violates the Terms and Conditions of the challenge as well as the rules of this site. All activities must be done indendently to receive credit for the item. No purchase necessary to participate. (whoops, that last one probably doesn’t work!)

4 Likes

LOL… now I see you … ‘try harder’ stay up til all hours for ADRs :wink: stop and smell some flowers :partying_face: :hugs:

3 Likes