I plagiarised this list from Disney Food Blog. It accompanies their latest video: https://youtu.be/_64G5uH3cE8
How many have you done? Depending how strict the definitions are, I’ve done 34. Ish.
- Dine with the Characters: Disney World is normally home to many character meals and there’s something for everyone.
- See Behind the Scenes: Take one of the many behind-the scenes tours
- Mountain Challenge: Ride Big Thunder Mountain, Space Mountain, and Splash Mountain in
- Attend an EPCOT Festival: Choose from the Festival of the Arts, Flower and Garden Festival, Food and Wine Festival, or the Festival of the Holidays.
- Ride the Classics: Make a point to hop on the classic rides like ‘it’s a small world,’ Peter Pan’s Flight, and Dumbo.
- Stay from Park Open to Park Close: Arrive early, stay until the park closes and make sure to relax IN the park at some point during the day.
- Rope Drop ALL the Parks: There are lower crowds first thing in the morning so you can get more done!
- Ride Rise of the Resistance: Everyone needs to experience this mind-blowing attraction, even if you’re not a Star Wars fan.
- Eat Some Iconic Disney Snacks: We’re talking about Dole Whip, Mickey Ice Cream Bars, School Bread, and basically anything Mickey-shaped!
- Splurge on Dinner: Victoria & Albert’s is at the top of the splurge list, but there are plenty of places to go fancy!
- Watch Fireworks Over the Castle: As soon as the fireworks are back in the Magic Kingdom you need to do this!
- Visit the Monorail Resorts: Hope on the Monorail and visit the Contemporary, Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort, and Disney’s Grand Floridian. (Note that you might need a dining reservation to do this currently).
- Take a Ride on the Skyliner: Disney World’s newest mode of transportation is a great way to get around and it’s a lot of fun too!
- Make a Wish at Cinderella’s Wishing Well: You’ll find the Wishing Well on the walkway to the right of the Castle – stop by and make a wish!
- Watch Fantasmic!: Be sure to check out this nighttime show at Disney’s Hollywood Studios at least once!
- Find at Least One Hidden Mickey: Hidden Mickeys are all over Disney World and they’re a lot of fun to search for – you might even find other hidden characters too!
- Ride Something During Magic Kingdom’s Fireworks: Our suggestion is to ride Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Dumbo, or Astro Orbiter.
- Check Out the Windows on Main Street: The windows on Main Street U.S.A. feature nods to many Disney Imagineers and others who helped create the park. Look for Walt Disney’s at the very end!
- Go to a Magic Kingdom Party: Once the special holiday parties resume at Magic Kingdom, make sure you make plans to attend either Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party or Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party.
- Fly on a Banshee: Everyone needs to ride Flight of Passage in Pandora: The World of Avatar at least once.
- Get a Celebration Button: If you’re celebrating anything at Disney World be sure to pick up a free celebration button from Guest Services!
- Compliment a Cast Member: Disney World Cast Members make the magic happen every day and you can leave a “cast compliment” via tweet or email.
- Learn About Walt Disney: Walk through One Man’s Dream at Hollywood Studios and learn all about Walt.
- Buy a Pair of Ears: There are SO many kinds of Minnie and Mickey ears at Disney World it might be hard to pick just one.
- SKIP the Rides: Wait, what? Yes, we said skip the rides – enjoy the atmosphere at the parks and look for unexpected fun and surprises.
- Take a Magic Shot: Ask a PhotoPass photographer to take a Magic Shot photo of you!
- See the Dapper Dans: Check the times for when you can catch the Dapper Dans performing
in the Magic Kingdom.
- Drink the Blue Milk: It sounds weird and tastes kinda weird too, but you have to order the Blue Milk in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- Ride Carousel of Progress: You can’t miss this iconic attraction at the Magic Kingdom!
- Meet Mickey Mouse: Even if character interactions aren’t happening when you visit, you
can catch him in a Character Cavalcade or at a character meal.
- Tackle the Kitchen Sink Sundae: Grab some friends and head to Beaches and Cream and order this massive ice cream sundae.
- Get Your Photo Taken in Front of the Castle: This is a requirement for all Disney World vacations.
- Visit Every Country in EPCOT’s World Showcase: Don’t skip any of the Pavilions – stop in to shop, eat, drink, or just soak up the atmosphere.
- Treat Yourself to a Souvenir: You don’t have to spend a fortune, but make sure you take something home to commemorate your trip.
- Eat Something You’ve Never Tried Before: You’ll find the most unique eats in EPCOT!
- Take a Boat Ride: Hop on a ferry to the Magic Kingdom, a Friendship Boat at EPCOT, or a
boat to Disney Springs.
- Explore Tom Sawyer Island: This island in the Magic Kingdom isn’t just for kids!
- Spend Time at the Pool: Take a break from the parks and spend a lazy afternoon at the hotel pool.
- Dine Inside the Castle: Cinderella’s Royal Table has reopened at the Magic Kingdom and it’s a must-do-at-least-once meal.
- Ride Spaceship Earth: This iconic, opening day attraction at EPCOT should be on everyone’s must-do list.
- Ride Something New: Step out of your Disney World comfort zone and hop on a ride you’ve never done before – be brave!
- Sleep In: You’re on vacation. Take it easy, sleep in.
- Spend a Day Outside the Parks: Visit Disney Springs, play miniature golf, visit a spa – there’s
so much to do outside the theme parks!
- Eat Like a Kid: We’re talking chicken nuggets, corn dogs, anything Mickey-shaped – have fun, you’re on vacation!
- Ride the Magic Kingdom Railroad: When this iconic attraction reopens you MUST take a ride around the tracks.
- Eat Like an Adult: There’s no shortage of really NICE restaurants at Disney World including Jiko, California Grill, Le Cellier, Morimoto Asia, and more. Make a reservation and enjoy a night out.
- Go Soarin’ Around the World: Request Section B1 on this popular EPCOT attraction.
- Spot as Many Animals as You Can on the Tree of Life: The icon of Disney’s Animal Kingdom
features more than 300 animals – how many can you spot?
- See the Festival of Fantasy Parade: Once this parade returns to the Magic Kingdom you won’t want to miss it!
- Eat a Cupcake: There’s no shortage of incredible cupcakes at Disney World – find one or two that look amazing and get ready for a sugar rush!