How many have you done?

I plagiarised this list from Disney Food Blog. It accompanies their latest video: 50 Things in Disney World Everyone Should Do At Least ONCE! - YouTube

How many have you done? Depending how strict the definitions are, I’ve done 34. Ish.

1. Dine with the Characters: Disney World is normally home to many character meals and there’s something for everyone.
  2. See Behind the Scenes: Take one of the many behind-the scenes tours
  3. Mountain Challenge: Ride Big Thunder Mountain, Space Mountain, and Splash Mountain in
    one day.
  4. Attend an EPCOT Festival: Choose from the Festival of the Arts, Flower and Garden Festival, Food and Wine Festival, or the Festival of the Holidays.
  5. Ride the Classics: Make a point to hop on the classic rides like ‘it’s a small world,’ Peter Pan’s Flight, and Dumbo.
  6. Stay from Park Open to Park Close: Arrive early, stay until the park closes and make sure to relax IN the park at some point during the day.
  7. Rope Drop ALL the Parks: There are lower crowds first thing in the morning so you can get more done!
  8. Ride Rise of the Resistance: Everyone needs to experience this mind-blowing attraction, even if you’re not a Star Wars fan.
  9. Eat Some Iconic Disney Snacks: We’re talking about Dole Whip, Mickey Ice Cream Bars, School Bread, and basically anything Mickey-shaped!
  10. Splurge on Dinner: Victoria & Albert’s is at the top of the splurge list, but there are plenty of places to go fancy!
  11. Watch Fireworks Over the Castle: As soon as the fireworks are back in the Magic Kingdom you need to do this!
  12. Visit the Monorail Resorts: Hope on the Monorail and visit the Contemporary, Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort, and Disney’s Grand Floridian. (Note that you might need a dining reservation to do this currently).
  13. Take a Ride on the Skyliner: Disney World’s newest mode of transportation is a great way to get around and it’s a lot of fun too!
  14. Make a Wish at Cinderella’s Wishing Well: You’ll find the Wishing Well on the walkway to the right of the Castle – stop by and make a wish!
  15. Watch Fantasmic!: Be sure to check out this nighttime show at Disney’s Hollywood Studios at least once!
  16. Find at Least One Hidden Mickey: Hidden Mickeys are all over Disney World and they’re a lot of fun to search for – you might even find other hidden characters too!
  17. Ride Something During Magic Kingdom’s Fireworks: Our suggestion is to ride Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Dumbo, or Astro Orbiter.
  18. Check Out the Windows on Main Street: The windows on Main Street U.S.A. feature nods to many Disney Imagineers and others who helped create the park. Look for Walt Disney’s at the very end!
  19. Go to a Magic Kingdom Party: Once the special holiday parties resume at Magic Kingdom, make sure you make plans to attend either Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party or Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party.
  20. Fly on a Banshee: Everyone needs to ride Flight of Passage in Pandora: The World of Avatar at least once.
  21. Get a Celebration Button: If you’re celebrating anything at Disney World be sure to pick up a free celebration button from Guest Services!
  22. Compliment a Cast Member: Disney World Cast Members make the magic happen every day and you can leave a “cast compliment” via tweet or email.
  23. Learn About Walt Disney: Walk through One Man’s Dream at Hollywood Studios and learn all about Walt.
  24. Buy a Pair of Ears: There are SO many kinds of Minnie and Mickey ears at Disney World it might be hard to pick just one.
  25. SKIP the Rides: Wait, what? Yes, we said skip the rides – enjoy the atmosphere at the parks and look for unexpected fun and surprises.
  26. Take a Magic Shot: Ask a PhotoPass photographer to take a Magic Shot photo of you!
  27. See the Dapper Dans: Check the times for when you can catch the Dapper Dans performing
    in the Magic Kingdom.
  28. Drink the Blue Milk: It sounds weird and tastes kinda weird too, but you have to order the Blue Milk in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
  29. Ride Carousel of Progress: You can’t miss this iconic attraction at the Magic Kingdom!
  30. Meet Mickey Mouse: Even if character interactions aren’t happening when you visit, you
    can catch him in a Character Cavalcade or at a character meal.
  31. Tackle the Kitchen Sink Sundae: Grab some friends and head to Beaches and Cream and order this massive ice cream sundae.
  32. Get Your Photo Taken in Front of the Castle: This is a requirement for all Disney World vacations.
  33. Visit Every Country in EPCOT’s World Showcase: Don’t skip any of the Pavilions – stop in to shop, eat, drink, or just soak up the atmosphere.
  34. Treat Yourself to a Souvenir: You don’t have to spend a fortune, but make sure you take something home to commemorate your trip.
  35. Eat Something You’ve Never Tried Before: You’ll find the most unique eats in EPCOT!
  36. Take a Boat Ride: Hop on a ferry to the Magic Kingdom, a Friendship Boat at EPCOT, or a
    boat to Disney Springs.
  37. Explore Tom Sawyer Island: This island in the Magic Kingdom isn’t just for kids!
  38. Spend Time at the Pool: Take a break from the parks and spend a lazy afternoon at the hotel pool.
  39. Dine Inside the Castle: Cinderella’s Royal Table has reopened at the Magic Kingdom and it’s a must-do-at-least-once meal.
  40. Ride Spaceship Earth: This iconic, opening day attraction at EPCOT should be on everyone’s must-do list.
  41. Ride Something New: Step out of your Disney World comfort zone and hop on a ride you’ve never done before – be brave!
  42. Sleep In: You’re on vacation. Take it easy, sleep in.
  43. Spend a Day Outside the Parks: Visit Disney Springs, play miniature golf, visit a spa – there’s
    so much to do outside the theme parks!
  44. Eat Like a Kid: We’re talking chicken nuggets, corn dogs, anything Mickey-shaped – have fun, you’re on vacation!
  45. Ride the Magic Kingdom Railroad: When this iconic attraction reopens you MUST take a ride around the tracks.
  46. Eat Like an Adult: There’s no shortage of really NICE restaurants at Disney World including Jiko, California Grill, Le Cellier, Morimoto Asia, and more. Make a reservation and enjoy a night out.
  47. Go Soarin’ Around the World: Request Section B1 on this popular EPCOT attraction.
  48. Spot as Many Animals as You Can on the Tree of Life: The icon of Disney’s Animal Kingdom
    features more than 300 animals – how many can you spot?
  49. See the Festival of Fantasy Parade: Once this parade returns to the Magic Kingdom you won’t want to miss it!
  50. Eat a Cupcake: There’s no shortage of incredible cupcakes at Disney World – find one or two that look amazing and get ready for a sugar rush!
3 Likes

3 Likes

Which are the four you haven’t done?

1 Like

Challenge accepted… I’ll brb

2 Likes

Numbers 2,14, 23, 31 have not been done. I’ll probably never do a behind the scene tour due to cost

1 Like

4, 5, 9, 11, 15, 16, 17 (people mover, try it), 22, 23, 24, 26, 29, 32, 34, 25, 36, 38, 40 (a fav ride), 45, 48 (we DID NOT find that many, WOW), 49 =21! Man I got a lot to still do!

1 Like

You can dooooo it!

1 Like

Some of these thing do not appeal to me but I do realize Im missing some experiences :grinning:

1 Like

I’ve done 24 at one time or another.

1 Like

Behind the Seeds is — what? — twenty bucks. And the elephant one is similar.

1 Like

How weird, my daughter watched this DFB video on you tube today…

1 Like

This is one Ive been dying to do. I can never find time. Now, I have a trip when I have time. Didn’t think they were offering for Dec 2020 though :sweat: will keep checking…

For real? Well then… done!

Probably aren’t.

1 Like

I wonder what tour I was looking at that was $200 per person?

Of the 16 things I haven’t done, there’s really only one that I want to — and that’s to do a behind the scenes tour. Specifically, I think I would like to do Keys to the Kingdom. Oh, I wouldn’t mind learning more about Walt, and appreciating the Main Street windows. I guess I wouldn’t say no to a cupcake.

2 Likes

You ever says no to a cupcake… unless it’s vanilla :expressionless:

1 Like

Keys to the Kingdom is “only” $99.

1 Like

Vanilla is fine. It’s chocolate in baked goods that is an abomination.

Agreed. It is against God’s law.

1 Like