How long to sign-up for Jedi Training?

Ok I still have the 10:30 H&V ADR but JUST snagged an 8:20! 9am park opening day…deciding which to cancel but I’m leaning towards keeping 8:20!
Should I be able to signup for JT before our ADR? I don’t want to rush through the meal to signup after…Have heard of ADR folks signing up before the meal…

In January, we were able to sign up before our pre-RD ADR. I don’t know if that is still the case. As a side note, I have to chuckle, because I told everyone planning this stupid JTA was the hardest part of my entire vacation! It seems from your posts that this might be your biggest problem as well. Hang in there! I’m sure it will work out fine. When my day finally arrived, it worked out as well as it possibly could and I literally started tearing up because the stress was over and I was so relieved. :joy:

1 Like

For anyone still wondering I can report a very positive JT signup experience. We scored an 8:20 H&V breakfast res, arrived at the park around 8:05 (buses from WL were running faster and smoother than we expected, probably could’ve left later than we did). When we were let in we strolled down an empty street (and of course got a great empty park pic!) and walked over to JT signup. They let us sign up before we checked in for breakfast - with zero wait of course, and even gave us an anytime FastPass for any ride (except TSM which was excluded). It was nice to get that done before breakfast and just enjoy the meal and start touring when we were done eating!

2 Likes

Thank you for posting your experience! We will be there in a couple weeks and also have an 8:20 am H&V reservation and plan to sign up for JT. What was the CL on the day you visited?

It was pretty low, I think a 3! I would recommend doing what I did, worked out so well!

Hooray! I’m so glad it worked out for you!