How Far I'll Go: A First Marathon Live(?)Trip Report

Like!

1 Like

Getting ready to board! Flight is on time and if we don’t have to wait for a car we should be easily able to hit the expo AND Publix before dinner (no plans tonight)

Here is my runner tracking link in case you want to “watch” me on Sunday.

And for those of you here who might have my cell number and want to text me words of encouragement during the race, I would love that!!

19 Likes

You lucked out getting outta here before tomorrow! Safe travels!

3 Likes

Have a great flight and good luck!! You got this!

2 Likes

I have been following along on your journey to the marathon. Wishing you a great race and may you enjoy every minute of this weekend as you reach your goal! Looking forward to following along.

2 Likes

Bum in seat!

20 Likes

inspiring! thanks for sharing. sending all positive vibes for a great run and quality time with your sister. you got this.

2 Likes

Yall look alike above the masks, lol. Yall are both cute! Hi Lori!

4 Likes

OK, well, I don’t know that they cotton to that at the Celebration store. You might want to try the Kissimmee Walmart.

3 Likes

Please insert a “You got this ladies!” “You’re rocking this run!” and “We’re so proud of yall” whenever needed :wink:

3 Likes

Hi Lori :wave:t3:

Enjoy the flight :flight_departure:

2 Likes

Have a fantastic trip!

The people you love will change you.
The things you have learned will guide you.
And nothing on earth can silence
the quiet voice still inside you.

17 Likes

Read that in her grandmother’s voice and teared up!

Love love this post @OBNurseNH and am so happy you and your sister get to share this experience together!!! :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

7 Likes

So happy this is happening for you and your sister and looking forward to following along!

3 Likes

My life goal is to be moana’s grandma

11 Likes

Just tried to surprise you in the lobby. Guess what?

You aren’t here :joy::joy:

7 Likes

Landed and getting bags.

Flight was loud. Tv didn’t work. Wifi was broken. And we weren’t seated together.

But at least I had the cancer of candy, the Moth, and Stanley to keep me company.

Do just got the car rental squared away and sis is getting our bag.

Making great time! Going to go directly to expo!

15 Likes

Nope! Still gonna be a bit!

2 Likes

And this just happened while I was standing here waiting for my sister and our bag:

Score once more for TP ResFinder!

Now to make a decision…

27 Likes

I do enjoy Stanley Tucci. Is the book good?

2 Likes