My pleasure :kissing_heart:

1 Like

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

we running or we typin? LESSGO!!! :smiling_imp:

Have fun and good luck!

13 Likes

All the feels :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

A BIG thanks to you and the rest of the running crew on the forum. I’m so grateful you all are here and we get to share our journeys with each other.

Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday and saying thanks and good luck in person!

Safe travels! :airplane:

4 Likes

So excited for this trip report and to hear about your experience! :star_struck:

2 Likes

It was an amazing wall of text though!

3 Likes

Oh, ok, a Thursday morning cry at work. That’s fine, my coworkers already think I’m weird.

I’m so excited for you!! I’m not sure what time you’re taking off, so I’ll just wave enthusiastically at every airplane coming out of Logan all morning.

12 Likes

YAY! Today’s the day! I am so excited for you and looking forward to following along. I can’t wait to hear all about your sister’s reaction and see your finish line pics!

3 Likes

Best of luck! Congrats on your journey to get there!

1 Like

Looking forward to your report! Congrats on the achievement.

And don’t forget the most important thing you need to ensure success in your run…

…hopefully you remember what it is, because I sure don’t! :wink:

2 Likes

Typin this mornin

Sittin right now

Walkin later

Runnin Sunday.

Thanks! :blush::blush:

8 Likes

:joy::joy:

Noon. Jet Blue. Wave and I’ll wave back :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

LIKE!

Truly made me laugh.

Thanks Ryan

3 Likes

Quick and easy ride into BOS today. No traffic whaaaaaaat???!!!

So much so that we’ve been here at the gate for 30 minutes already and we don’t board for almost an hour.

Enjoying catching up with my sister though and hearing about her DC adventure which we have no plans to replicate.

Say hi to my sister, Lori! (She’s the cute one :wink:)

42 Likes

I have a sister named Lori, too! :slight_smile: (Plus 5 brothers NOT named Lori.)

5 Likes

Are they all named Ryan?

7 Likes

Darryl.

22 Likes

Points for the reference

4 Likes

Here’s a family photo:

My other brothers Darryl, Darryl, and Darryl are on the other side of the camera.

8 Likes