How do you go bagless in WDW?

At King Island, lol

Just to annoy you

1 Like

Not what I was asking. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy now? I changed it.

1 Like

pffft no. Now it looks like I’m a lunatic!

1 Like

Only now?

…why? what have you heard??

Those records were supposed to be sealed!

1 Like

Oh! I had no idea it cost that much. :unamused:

I travel with six kids. Someone always needs a band aid. :rofl:

3 Likes

My real answer is to keep having kids so you can use a stroller.

8 Likes

actually it looks like I was a bit off. It’s only $20.

So, their main complaint is the mah to cost ratio (which is still valid). BUT … it looks like you’re able to swap out endlessly, without extra cost.

For touring without a bag…this sounds real enticing now.

2 Likes

Hope this works next time, just DH and I

2 Likes

…sunscreen wipes? Now I am intrigued…

1 Like

Found them once before, gonna have to find them again, lol, hopefully they still make them… Going in Dec and I normally can get away with sunscreen just in am but i like to have a bit for my DH.

@Randall1028 found some! Amazon.com

1 Like

I just got home about 30 minutes ago. But I likely won’t read this thread until tomorrow…but given the thread title, I will agree with your answer. Cargo shorts.

Here is a phot of me at King’s Island. Notice what I am wearing.

5 Likes

Now if only I could find decent cargo shorts in the ladies department ( one that has a pocket that will fit my phone and securely close…I’ve had too many close calls with it falling out of regular pockets)!

4 Likes

I think I could do it solo but not with kids! With kids I need extra outfits, hand wipes, a gallon of hand sanitizer lol and sunblock at the very minimum. By myself I really just need a small hand sanitizer and a tiny sunblock.

3 Likes

All I need is my Phone, Wallet, Keys

ETA: Shoot, I’m going to WDW, I need my Phone, Wallet, MagicBand, Keys…

4 Likes

We use zinc oxide for sunblock, so one application is generally enough each day unlike other sunblocks. (Badger Clear Zinc Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30, 2.9 oz https://www.amazon.com/dp/B079P2VV8X/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_Y2FsDbT8V7VXN)

My pockets generally have wallet, keys, phone, glucose meter (I am diabetic), a tiny backup sunblock (never use it though), and this time our collapsible metal straws in their case. For Disney trips I might also have an emergency poncho.

2 Likes

Going bagless doesn’t mean you can’t have a bag, like one of those folding ones. It just means you can’t open it and use it as a bag until you’ve passed security.

4 Likes