How do I book 6 FPP on a day I am attending a party and using a regular entry ticket?

This is so helpful. Thank you.

I feel like this should be obvious but this is my first time doing anything like this.
I am planning to be in MK on a party day - I have PH, resort reservation, have already made my FPP for that day (and the whole trip). I have not purchased my MVMCP ticket yet. I am planning to do that with a dummy account so that I can make 3 more FP on the party ticket.

So, if I am in MK that day using my PH, do I need to leave the park and re-enter with the party ticket at 4? If so, will I need to do the finger print thing again as though it’s my first time entering? I just feel like this might look suspicious but I have no idea. I wasn’t able to get SDMT until 3:30 that day on my PH, I’m still hoping to be able to modify but if not I will be in the park on my PH ticket at least until ~4.

No you don’t have to leave. There will be locations inside for you to scan the party RFID card and receive your party wristband. CM does not care. I just cover my MB and then scan the rfid card. offsite guests would use Rfid card instead of a mb anyway so this is not unusual for cm to see.