How do I book 6 FPP on a day I am attending a party and using a regular entry ticket?

As expected couldn’t book my Dummy account FPP at 60 days. On my Disney experience next to my party tickets it has the option to reassign, is that normal please?

Yes completely normal. Any ticket not park of a package or used has that option.

1 Like

Thank you

I just want to report in this process is working for 2017 MNSSHP. I just booked my 6 FPP for the first party 8/25/17. I will report back to update if I have any issues with FPP usage.

1 Like

I realize this thread is old, but could not find a more recent one. @AuntB_luvsDisney or anyone who knows, if I book 3 FPP with a MVMCP ticket on a dummy account, do I have to make them at 3:30, 4:30 and 5:30 this year (we have APs and will be at MK all day)? In 2017 we booked them with MNSSHP tickets (dummy account) and were able to book and use them earlier in the day before we even checked in for the party. I wasn’t sure if anything changed this year with MNSSHP related to MDE getting locked if you use FPP from dummy account early in the day. Thanks for the help, we can book them tomorrow and trying to figure out what time to book the extra 3 rides.

You are able to book them any time during the day. The risk you take is that MDE account/profile could be locked since you are using them before you technically scan for entry. That being said you will scan for entry that day before the nighttime sweep. My personal opinion is the account/profile will not be locked and the FP will work just fine. I am just guessing so make sure the dummy profiles you use won’t cause you any issues if they get locked overnight.

1 Like

Thank you. There is nothing else of interest on the dummy account so I should be set. Thanks!

I have booked a vacation package that includes a seven day park hopper. Because the UK system is slow, this has not yet shown up in my MDE.

I have also booked a MVMCP ticket from the same MDE account. It showed FPP availability for that day only. I booked three FPPs in DHS.

When my regular park tickets finally show up in my MDE what’s my best strategy?

So you may be too late to try to get the extra 3 FP because I think you would have needed to purchase the party ticket on a dummy account. But maybe @AuntB_luvsDisney can chime in with expertise again. Possible for you to reassign it to a dummy account?

Do you know if this process still worked as of the 2018 MNSSHP? And do you know of anyone who has attempted booking for this year’s party?

Yes it’s working essentially the same and yes people have already booked FP with their party tickets. I intend to do so in December.

1 Like

OK, great - thanks! Planning to buy some for late August using the dummy account as you suggested. One more Q - I am going to buy this week and have them mailed. Will I be able to book FPs right away, or do I have to wait until I receive the actual RFID?

As long as you buy them in MDE and link them to your dummy profiles with purchase, you can make FP immediately (30 days out unless dummy profiles are linked to onsite stay)

1 Like

It worked for DH, DMiL, & I last September. DMiL swears she’s never doing Disney without me because she said she got to ride more in 1 day with us than she could in a week by herself.

I did not read the whole thread.

If i get party tickets and link them to my main MDE can I book FPP during those pre-party courtesy hours?

Are you booking FP with a regular ticket that day? If yes, then no. You are limited to 3 prebooked FP per profile per day. If no, then yes. Book all other FP days first then book the party ticket day FP. Watch for messages from Disney about FP cancellations. No reported issues this year but there were issues last year.

1 Like

Would I be smarter to link MVMCP tix to a new account?

I will not be using any of my 5-day park hopper tickets that day.

Onsite? Then no. I would take the risk so you can book at 60 days instead of 30. Also no one has reported issues this year yet so it might not be a problem at all this year.

Just do traditional days first and save MVMCP for last?

Yes! Exactly :smile: