Hotwire post: Movies as low as $68!

New TP blog post is live: Hotwire deals rolled out to September 29th adding Movies for as low as $68 and more Coronado (most may be Tower rooms) around $150.

Yes, you read that right. Sixty. Eight. Smackers.

4 Likes

Holy.
Moly.

Looks like a bunch of people must have dumped their ressies.

4 Likes

ASM is my fav. value resort. So much fun to look at there.

2 Likes

I’ve had a couple of genuinely magical trips staying at ASMov. I have gotten carried away hearing classic Disney movie music on the way to the food court for breakfast. LOL! :joy:

2 Likes

ASMs was our kids favorite place when they were little. Although they really liked the pools at moderates: CBR, FQ.

We really like Movies too - although I wasn’t a fan of Mighty Ducks with the long walk to the main building UNTIL I realized we were about 50 feet away from the Music main building and started using that. :smiley:

1 Like

hahaha… looking at the maps help :wink:

1 Like

If you could just politely ask Disney to extend these a bit? I’ve really got to spread out my trips or stop following your posts? Nah…

4 Likes

(Patiently waits for october…)

3 Likes

This is still on the top of my list of places I’d like to stay someday. There’s just something about it. We stayed at Sports before.

1 Like

@JJT Question for you. I am seeing what appears to be ASMo in the app as well as CSR. But I don’t see ASMo as a non hidden deal at a higher price to compare the listing. Is that a concern?

Nope, happens often, not sure why!
If you still have concerns about which resort, the draw feature should clear it up for you.

2 Likes

Got it! Thanks!

Forgive me but how do I do this…

You can read through the first and last posts in my Hotel Deals Research thread.

I keep the first posts updated with current links etc.

Down the middle of the thread many topics are likely outdated.

Down at the end is more recent info on how to use my resort matcher sheets.

https://forum.touringplans.com/t/hotel-deals-research/48539

You can also read through my recent Touring Plan blog posts to help you identify the current deals out there.

Any questions, let me know! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks-

Reading up now

1 Like

@JJT please, oh please, stop enabling me.
No wait, don’t!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Another new solo trip countdown…27 days :blush:

1 Like

Woohoo!

@JJT

Thank you- your pages just saved me a couple hundred bucks…

Was able to get a dolphin on Priceline express for way less expected

2 Likes

Woohoo! :slight_smile:

1 Like