Hotwire or Priceline for September?

I’ve never used Hotwire before because I’m terrified of getting stuck with a yucky hotel. (My sister helped me out a 9 years ago on a Nashville deal and the hotel turned out to have bed bugs and I left 10 minutes after arriving, so… yeah. Not crazy about booking hotels that I don’t know what they are.)

But … money is money, and economizing is economizing, so are there any Hotwire or Priceline deals in the Disney World area or Disney Springs area that anyone knows about?

Thank you in advance!

This was from @JJT

Ever have any deals you’re not sure about, let me know and I’ll be happy to look! :slight_smile:

Don’t forget to try out my hidden deal resort matcher sheets:

Priceline Express for Disney & UOR Areas

Hotwire for Disney & UOR Areas

2 Likes

Thank you for the links! I had seen a couple of mentions of “thanks to JJT,” but I didn’t know why. You’re so helpful! :grinning:

1 Like

There was a whole thread about this but I couldn’t figure out how to link it on my phone. But now that I’m at a full size computer, here is the thread link: Hotwire (and Now Priceline!) Deals in April - Walt Disney World / Accommodations - TouringPlans Discussion Forums

I see updates posted in here but I’m not doing the search correctly or something.

1 Like

found this in a link
Priceline Express: Early September Deals – TouringPlans.com Blog

1 Like

Priceline continues to be a dead zone for Disney resort deals.

Last week Hotwire pulled all of the Disney resorts from the site, as well as a lot of non-Disneys in Bonnet Creek. It is the 3rd time I’ve seen them do it this year - once they all came back the same day, but still waiting as of this morning. Hopefully they are just gearing up for a new Hotwire drop soon. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, all righty, then! Thank you for the heads-up. I think I’ll keep checking. Your spreadsheets are amazing!

1 Like

Are there any more Disney Hotwire deals @JJT, or is that a thing of the past? Sorry, not up on the hotels deals…been away from the mouse since summer of 2021. Thanks!

Still nothing since summer 2021.

You will find Swan & Dolphin on there at intervals, but always compare the all in price to a direct Marriott booking to be sure the hidden deals fees don’t kill the discount.

1 Like

Thanks-glad all were able to take advantage that summer! Will check out Marriott directly.

1 Like