Home for the Holidays - a trip report

When you get home, perhaps consider asking your primary care provider for at least a fasting glucose or perhaps even a hemoglobin A1c. I’d like to know how your diabetes is working out :wink:

7 Likes

Well, one of those differences I was talking about is we did not chase cookies. We did get a few of the free treats, but we did not go after them with anywhere near your level of zeal. We finished the rides we had not been able to get in during the day plus redo of PotC and JC.

1 Like

9 Likes

Did you get one of the peppermint cookies? I didn’t try them, were they good?

I did not. I do not really like peppermint. I usually skip that. I really liked the ones we got at lunching pad- gingerbread molasses or something like that. DH wanted the pretzel, so that we did go in search of. They were okay. Sort of depended on how long they had been sitting. I want the one you had yesterday with the ice cream at Epcot.

2 Likes

SWGA is crazy busy. Ton of press.

4 Likes
  1. You might have convinced me and DF to do a MVMCP next November. Damn if it doesn’t look like fun.

2. OMG are you going to try to ride ROTR this week??? :pray::pray:

6 Likes

How did you get that nighttime shot this morning? :crazy_face:

2 Likes

They project in the darkness in the morning.

2 Likes

I’m getting nervous. No posts from @Randall1028 in 4 hours. Maybe the crowds got him. Or the Storm Troopers got him and threw him in Cell Block 1138.

5 Likes

He rope dropped reeeeeeeally early! :laughing:

2 Likes

Because they’re not his photos. You really think some camera phone can take pictures of that quality? He’s downloading them from Disney’s website and passing them off as his own.

4 Likes

Do you think he’s even there???

1 Like

Well, there was the photo with @galuchies_463555. So, he was there at least for that moment.

1 Like

How could he be? He’s only just come back from a trip in September. What kind of a monster would take another trip so soon? (I guess the kind of monster who plagiarises Disney’s photos.)

3 Likes

yeah, who does that?

1 Like

This is a very good point. People don’t take two or more trips to Disney in a year.

But another possibility came to me. All this time, he’s claiming these are all just photos taken with the iPhone 11…but maybe he’s toting around a DSLR camera and taking photos for Disney. For a little extra cash. Not to mention the extra cash Apple is paying him to make you all think these are iPhone 11 photos.

4 Likes

If my plan works? Yes. I will be riding RotR tomorrow.

11 Likes

This is genuinely funny.

A wise thief steals from multiple sources. Harder to track.

5 Likes